0.5

G u i l t
____

TURNING HIS HEAD HE TRIES TO FIND HIS WIFE. After he saw her drinking he wanted to talk to her, needed to talk to her. He was sorry, he was so fucking sorry for what he was making her go through every single day. He finally realized his mistakes watching her this morning desperate to get into their bar, drinking her sorrows away.

He hated what he was doing. He needed to fix it. For them.

"Excuse me, have you seen Olivia?" Nial looks at a co-worker as he shakes his head narrowing his eyes.

Everyone knew what he was doing to his wife. They often heard his sins as he and his assistant had alone time in the office. They felt disgusted working for him and sympathy for the poor women living with that thing.

Nial hasn't got a clue as to why most of his co-workers are acting the way they are. He hoped no one found out, he didn't want them to, he was ashamed enough as it was.

With a sigh, he turned and looked around the dimly lit room for his wife. After twenty minutes he found the raven on a bar stool still sipping on the wine she had earlier. Olivia didn't want to show people what she really turned into when the doors closed.

"Olivia, I've been looking for you everywhere." Hesitantly stepping closer to her short figure she turned her back. She was done. She has been done for awhile.

"Well you should have come here first, I mean after all you know this is the place I come to." Showing a bitter smile she turns back sipping on the cold wine. Watching from the corner of her eye she saw her. She was staring at the broken couple, watching it all unravel.

Amelia knew what she was doing. She was breaking them. She had no guilt. She didn't care if she left him that just meant she had him all to herself. She for sure thought the Italian man would stay with her rather than his wife. She felt defeated, embarrassed. She had thought he had wanted her. Not just for pleasure.

With pursed lips, Amelia turns her head to the right and stares at the other man she has been keeping her eye on. She needed a good fuck to forget about him, the only man she loved.

Smirking and fixing her prickly hair she got up from leaning on the white wall, swaying her hips she went to the man she wanted.

"Hey." She taps his buff shoulder.

Smiling he looks her up and down "Hi, and your name is?" He leans in to hear her over the music.

"Amelia."

Pulling back he nods "Oh I've heard of you, Amelia." He says her name of distaste. He knew what she was, she was a home wrecker, he knew what she was doing and coming to him because her man didn't want to get laid made him dislike her even more.

Scrunching her eyebrows she looks side to side confused "I-I don't understand."

"I know what you do Amelia. Or rather who you do." With wide eyes, Amelia gasps as his large figure walks away.

She thought no one knew. She didn't want to be seen as the homewrecker, hell he didn't even love her. She wanted him to.

Standing in the middle with teary eyes she sprints as fast as she can with her five inch heels and leaves the suffocating room thinking over her choices.

[E D I T E D]
Sorry loves, updates will be slow because I'm really stressed right now. I will try and write when I can! ♡

[K I M M Y]