0.1

F i v e  Y e a r s  A g o

"Morning," OLIVIA SAYS FIXING HER DRESS HOPING HE WOULD NOTICE HER TODAY.

"Hm." Is all she gets in response as he quickly grabs an apple along with his files rushing out the door.

"Hope you have a good day." The raven-haired slumps back onto the island chair and pours herself a glass of wine. 

This is where her new life began.

"How was work." Nial looks to his wife surprised to see she was still awake.

"Uh-it was-it was fine." He stumbles upon his words.

It was his first time lying to her face rather than lying over text.

His stomach dropped as she smiled at him, with bitterness.

"Okay, Nial." She puts her glass on the counter walking around him. 

This is when things fell apart. For good.

Olivia walked to the guest room wiping the tears that were rolling down her rosy cheeks. She locked the door behind her and fell into the white covers praying what she was thinking wasn't true.

Day after day it only got worse. Nial felt less guilt after time and Olivia drowned herself in the endless alcohol her husband kept in their bar. She cared less and less every day as he did.

She soon kept her wedding ring off seeing as it was dead weight with no meaning behind it anymore. Nial kept his ring on, presenting it to the women he spent the night with to show them their place. He loved her and he wasn't going to lose her.

A/N

Hey friends! I'm sorry this is really bad but I had to start it off somewhere. Don't worry they will get more detailed soon. Vote and comment please! <3

[K I M MY]