1.9

T r u t h
__

[Dedicated to IdaTrvnoka thank you for the wonderful support and being here since the beginning ]

OLIVIA WAS NOT AS HAPPY AS SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE.

Olivia knew she was happy leaving Nial, she had been wanting to for awhile now.

It wasn't that, she just wasn't happy. She had no clue as to why.

"Hey love, want to get some more ice cream since we ate it all last night." Antonio says chuckling coming up from behind Olivia.

"Sure." She turned around and flashed him a fake smile. She didn't want him to know. He would do anything to help her with it and that was it, she didn't want help.

She wanted to do it on her own. She had been on her own for over two years. Olivia wasn't use to people wanting to give her attention or love anymore. That was all taken away.

With a peck on the cheek Antonio left Olivia after she declined. She needed to be alone. She loved Antonio, god she loved him. She even loved Nial, but not enough to fall into his unfaithful arms.

Antonio and her had been getting along great. She didn't want to push it too fast so they were taking it slow, she couldn't just move on from a seven year long relationship. That is impossible, well for her at least.

Olivia grabbed her phone and called someone she hadn't in awhile. She needed family.

"Hey, mum."

A sniff is heard on the other line with a gentle voice saying "Oh love, where have you been?"

Olivia gulps playing with her bitten nails "I've been around, I miss you."

"I miss you too Livy." Another sniff is heard.

"Can we meet up?"

After the two rekindle and meet she told her mom all that had happened the past seven years.

After she left her home at the age of nineteen to go with Nial, someone she thought she would be with forever, she lost contact with her family after the wedding.

She hated herself for that. Her mother and father loved her to death and her older sibling was a typical over protective brother. They all missed her. And she missed them too.

After telling the horrible five years of her life her mother cried for her. She wished she was with her during that time and didn't have to be alone.

Olivia knew where the emptiness was coming from. It wasn't from leaving Nial, or wanting to be alone. It was empty because she didn't have the true people she could rely on and ones that deeply cared and loved her. It was her family that was missing from the picture the whole time.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Are you surprised because I am for writing this chapter while listening to Death Of A Bachelor, Brendon never fails us. Okay well finals are next week so don't expect many updates, your girl has to study. ♡