Chapter 1

Image at the side created by @disowns!

Me and My Geek!!

Flag to capital, border line to border line, memories to photographs.

The adventure we set off together started in our own home country, not only did we travel the country, but we got to appreciate life from a different perspective, we got to see the beauty and nature of the life around us. Thinking about those days I used to spend messing around in school, I now see how ignorant I was, how could I not notice the beauty around me? The cities, the woods, everything has its own particular beauty, especially my girl; Bella Edmonds soon to be Bella Blake.

Before we fled from the country we decided to tour around a few cities and see a few sites; Stonehenge, its a circle of stones, well its the most famous prehistoric monument in Britain! We also visited the wondrous White Cliffs of Dover, astonishing castle, and the view is romantic and breathe-taking.

After seeing Britain, it hit heart, we were tempted to give in, head home. But we knew we needed a life together, a fresh start and this would be our only chance. So the journey carried on.

Scotland to Ireland. Travelling the sees, hearing different accents and meeting all sorts of new people, the further we travelled the more home would fade.

Ireland to Spain.

Spain to France. Now we were out of the UK. No going back now, we picked up a few different languages on the way, caught a tan, seen attractive people, had fun and stuck by each others side.

France to Italy.

Italy to Germany. Looking back at the type of person I used to be; I was an idiot, a jerk a fool. I guess I couldn't see anything past my nose, but Bella has changed me, for the good. She has made me open my eyes and see things I've never seen before, its as if I've entered a whole new world.

Germany to Africa

Africa to Japan. Who knew the history of the world could be so interesting,the money didn't seem t run out, we stayed in a city long enough to get to know the place and the people, and even earn a little too.

Japan to Asia.

Asia to Canada. I say all this as if it's been perfect, it hasn't been. Sometimes we found ourselves with no where to go, one night especially stains my mind, hotels were full and it was pouring down, so Bella and I had found a very petite shack on a beach, it was horrendous, it was freezing. We both exhausted, the rain clashes against the shack shaking it every so often. I remember holding Bella ever so tightly as she cuddled into my chest as I tried to keep us both warm.

Canada to America.

I rest my head against the window staring out of the plain reminiscing everything that has happened in the last year and a half, so many adventure, so many sites, so much love. I sit up glancing at the beautiful blonde girl sitting beside me reading some science mat. I smile at her, she looks up at me meeting my gaze.

"What?" She mumbles nervously.

I smile at her with my pearly whites. I lean towards her, our eyes are staring into each others', I cup her chin with my fingers.

"Bella? Your perfect," I purr.

Before she responses I press my lips against hers. I feel a sweet grin rise upon her lips, she wraps her arms around my neck, my hands rest on her sides, she kisses me back teasing. I smirk, kissing deeper. Her hands move up my neck and into my hair, she grasps my hair as the kiss deepens and our lips move in perfect sync. She releases a small moan only for my ears to here, my hands shakily move up her body, manoeuvring them under her shirt. She grins asking for more.