Chapter 23

Roc's P.O.V.

Y'all might think I'm a bitch for not going after Yn. Well hey that's just me I fuck up a lot and I don't think that's ever gonna change so shut the fuck up. 😒 I took another hit from the blunt and put it out. Damn I'm fucked up and high as hell. I regret even thing I did with Raynisha but hey I can't take that shit back. Even though I wish I could I can't take it back! Shit I think I need to talk to my best friends Ray & Prod. They always know what to do.

Phone convo (texting)

Roc: Aye can y'all come thru, a bitch got a nigga feeling like Drake and shit.

Ray: Yea, I'll bring the ciroc & shit I'm feelin chill today.

Prod: Yea, I can come thru, but just for like a hr or two I got a date with this girl.

Roc: Ard.

I then threw my phone on the couch, and turned up FML by August Alsina. Damn I fucked up.
*
*
*
*
🕠 5:30pm 🕠

Ray & Prod's asses finally showed up, and now we're just letting off some steam.

Prod: I don't like the fact that you broke my best friends heart, and left her on the side of the road, but I think you should talk to her. I think it would help.

Ray: Yea man, at least hear what she has to say, she probably hurt that you felt that you had to cheat. But why did you cheat? Wasn't you getting some from her anyway.

Roc: Yea I was 😓, I don't know why I did it, we were in the moment. I would take Yn over Raynisha any day. I guess I'm just not use to long term relationships even though ours didn't last that long.

Prodigy's phone starts to ring.

Prod: It's Yn.

Roc: Answer it.

Phone convo

Prod: Hey best friend

Yn: Hay prodie bear wyd?

Prod: At a friends house, I have somebody that wants to talk to you.

Yn: who?

Prod: You'll see when I put the person on. * hands roc the phone*

Roc: Hey Yn

Yn: What do you want Roc?! 😒

Roc: To apologize, I'm so sorry for everything I put you through... Raynisha meant nothing to me idk why I did what I did but all I know is I'm a dumb ass and I didn't know what I had until it was gone. And now the most amazing person I have ever met is out of my life. I don't deserve you.... but it's like I can't live with out you. I'm just really sorry.

Yn: *crying* you do know sorry doesn't make up for every thing you did. Like I caught myself falling for you and you played me. I still have feelings for you but I don't know if it's a good idea to be together.

Roc: Well can you come over so we can talk about it, it would really mean a lot to me.

Yn: Ok sure, Just don't try anything.

Roc: ok I won't 😄.

Yn: Don't be smiling through the phone your not off the hook.

Roc: Ok bye Yn. *slightly laughing*

Yn: Bye Roc.

End of phone convo.

I think I have my baby back.