Bye

2 months later ....

Prince : Bae you ready to go , the moving trucks ready and Prod and Dae's already at the air port .

Yn : Yeah bae , you and Junior go out to the car . I'll be out there in a minute.

So after we finally decided to move , we bought the house and packed everything . Me and Junior have become closer , and I fall in love with prince more and more everyday . Your probably thinking , what about Roc . I haven't talked to him in two months and honestly I think it's for the better . This is my new chance at love and this time I'm not gonna fuck up .

Roc

So after Yn left that day I figured she wasn't coming back . I let something good come into my life and then I let them walk out . I found out she's with my old friend Prince , and he treats her like a queen , the way she's suppose to be treated . After that I went to go get help , I go to therapy, to solve my commitment issues and now I have a beautiful girl friend , her names Tischina . She's absolutely amazing , she's a music teacher , she has a child , Jason , and they live with me now . She'll never replace Yn but I know that I'll never treat her the way I treated Yn . This is my new chance at love , and ima take it .

So you guys this is the end of That sexy love . I don't know if I should make a sequel cause you guys read and don't vote 😑😒 comments &&' votes matter people !! Anyway ..... Yeah y'all need to vote and comment if you want a sequel .