Chapter: 12

Prodigy’s P.O.V.

It’s been a while since Yn and I have hung out. I really miss her, but Deja has been there so I was fine with it. I really don’t trust Chres with Yn’s heart. Me and Chres go way back and in high school Chres was the player of the school. He would hit and quit ever girl he could, and as we got older he got worst.  Me and my nigga’s Prince and Ray told him to stop and settle down but he doesn’t listen. I just hope he doesn’t break Yn’s fragile heart. She my best friend I only want the best for her. I started to think about Deja as I got into the shower. We’ve been together for a couple of days and it’s been great. She pretty, smart, childish (in a good way), she’s amazing in every type of way. Getting out of the shower I texted Yn to see if it was cool if Deja could come with us, then I went to my closet and put on my black polo shirt, denim jeans, my air Jordan oreo 5’s, and my Black NY hat. Then I went back to my phone and Yn said it was ok as long as her friend Jacob could come. Weird I wonder if she’s already met prince, anyway after that I called Deja.

Phone convo

Prod: Hey beautiful.

Deja: What’s up handsome?

Prod: Nothing much, just wanted to see if you wanted to come to the mall with me and my friends.

Deja: Sure, I’ll be at your house in 20.

Prod: Arrd.

Deja: Bye bae.

Prod: Bye pyt.

End of Phone convo.

Yn’s P.O.V.

I’m happy Prod and I are finally getting to hang out together. I have been spending a lot of time with Roc and I guess I kinda left out Prod. Getting into the shower I started to think about Roc. It didn’t make since that he had to go to work on a Saturday but I trust him, well at least I think I do. He seems a little playerish. Hopefully I’m wrong. Getting out of the shower I checked my phone and saw I had a message from prince. He asked me if I was doing anything. I texted him to come to my house so we could go to the mall, then I went to my closet and put on my British flag crop top, my white ripped jeans, and my Gamma blue 11’s. Then I went to the bathroom and put on eyeliner, mascara, and red lip gloss. I left my hair curly. I went back to my room and looked at my phone and Jacob texted me I’ll be here in 10. I went to the living room and turned on the game. After about 7 minutes into the show I heard a knock on the door. I open the door and it was prince, he was wearing a blue and green stripped polo shirt, khaki cargos, and his Air Jordan IV 'Green Glow' ‘s and he couldn’t have looked anymore sexier than he did right then.

Prince: Hey Yn *hugging her*

Yn: Hey princey.

Prince: Princy? *chuckling*

Yn: Yep, that’s my knew nickname for you.

Prince: Well then you my teady bear.

Yn: aw that’s cute.

Prince: Ikr.

Yn: well my friend just texted me, he wants us to meet him at the mall.

Prince: Alrighty, lets take my car.

Yn: ok leggo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’M SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG TO UPDATE. I HAD A LOT OF THINGS TO DO!!

READ…..COMMENT…..VOTE!