Chapter:20

Prince's P.O.V.

Right now so many thoughts are going through my head. Most of them are debating on wether I should kick Roc's ass or not. But the others are on how to comfort Yn. How could he do something like that to such an amazing girl?!? I thought when he got Yn he would change but apparently not.

We drove in the car in silence. I could hear her trying to hold back the tears. I felt so bad. It breaks me to see her like this. We pulled up to walmart and I got out and told her to stay in the car. I got all of her favorite things vanilla ice cream, the little mermaid, grown ups 2, and Winnie the Pooh Teady bear, and a box of tissues. Then I paid for her thing s and put them in the trunk. When I came back into the car she was sleep. Yn is so adorable. I turned the car back on and began to head to my house.

Roc's P.O.V.

Yep I have really fucked up this time. I'm probably not gonna get Yn back, so I might as well call Raynisha.

Phone convo

Roc: Hey beautiful

Raynisha: Hey sexy, I knew you couldn't stay away for long.

Roc: You wanna come over

Raynisha: sure I'll be over in 30.

Roc: Ard.

After I hung up I went to my kitchen and got the peach ciroc out of my freezer. looks like it's gonna be one of those nights.

Prince's P.O.V.

After a couple of minuets of driving we finally arrived at my house. I got out of the car and went to Yn's side. I took off her seat belt and carried her into the house. I took her all the way to my room and took off her shoes then I laid her on the bed she needs her rest. Then I went down stairs and started cooking her favorite Bacon cheese burgers and curly fries. For a small girl she sure can eat a lot. By the time I was done cooking I heard her coming down the stairs.

Prince: Hey beautiful

Yn: hey prince, I'm sorry for all the trouble.

Prince: no problem. I wanted you to spend the night so I laid out some pajamas and a towel nd wash cloth in my room. and when you come back down I have a surprise for you.

Yn: ok thank you for everything.

Prince: really it's no problem, I got you.

Yn smiled and went up stairs.

Damn it was getting hot so I took of my shirt and got a picnic blanket from upstairs and laid it on the floor in the living room. Then I laid every thing on the blanket. I put a rose in the arms of pooh and then put the food on the blanket. Soon after Yn came downstairs in a pair of my boxers and one of my shirts. She looked sexy but I'm not gonna try anything because she did just break up with chres and she's still hurting.

Prince: surprise!! 😊

Yn: Omg prince how'd you know I love all this stuff??

Prince: Everytime we hung out I would learn something new about you and I made note of it.

Yn: aww you are so sweet 😊

Prince: Anything to see that beautiful smile of yours now sit and eat. Which movie?

Yn: grown ups 2

Prince: ok

The rest of the night we enjoyed each other company. Yn feel asleep in my arms and I brought her upstairs. One step at a time, soon she'll be my girl well hopefully. I'll treat her better than any man has ever did before. mentally,physically, and sexually.