alone again

~Toby's POV~
                           I sat next to Masky who was on his bed as E.J. looked at the huge bit mark on his torso, squeezing the hand of my unconscious lover tears staining my cheeks. "It seems the creature put some type of venom in his body, he will be okay but I'm not sure when he will regain full mobility or consciousness." E.J. said patting me on the shoulder "Ok thank you" i reply looking down at Masky's pale face.
            I hear slender man calling me in my mind to his office so I relunctly leave my lovers bedside and see what he wants. I walk in"y-you twitch* t-to see me boss?" "Yes, take a seat" he tells me I obey and sit across from him "so Toby why where you and Masky in the woods last night?" "Umm... well we thought it would be nice to um be alone for a few days" i say as my twitch gets worse "and it was our first night and we went to bed" I answered honestly "why did he leave?" "I-i don't know" I responded timidly "what attacked him?" "Why was he alone?" "why weren't you with him?" "STOP" I yelled tears running down my face "I don't know what happend I woke up when I heard him yell, the creature got away it was to dark to see anything, and trust me if I had been awake I would of gone if I could I would take his place right now but I can't" I ranted "and it's all my fault we wouldn't of gone if he didn't feel like he needed to comfort me if I was more confident he would be next to me right now but I'm not." " Toby this is in no way your fault calm down we can talk more about last night when Masky wakes up your dismissed".
           And with that I left not saying another word I went to Masky's room and put on one of his jackets and sat in a chair next to he's bed holding his hand resting my head on the mattress "god damn it Masky stop leaving me alone" I said as I drifted off to sleep.

~AN~ I'm back sorry I was grounded but here I am again thank you guys for reading voting and commenting it means a lot ♡♡♡