a small escape

~Maskey's POV~
                     I look at Toby who still has his head on my shoulder and say "hey, I there's  this old cabbin in the woods thats in pretty good shape and we don't have any missions or anything so... I figured we could get away for a couple of days, if you want" Toby looks at me with a small smile on his face and says "sure that could be fun" leaning in giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I smile and respond "cool we can go later this afternoon". I then get up and pack a small bag of a few change of clothes some blankets and some other stuff we might need and get food that doesn't need to be refrigerated and go back to Toby's room to see of he's ready. He is and we walk to the cabin. When Toby goes inside he is surprised to see that it was clean and in order "I fixed it up about a week ago in case you said yes to coming" i said honestly, i then put the food I packed in the kitchen. I walk back into the living room and sit next to Toby and he gets up, i look at him confused but the he sits on my lap laying his head on my chest. I wrap my arms around him as he snuggles against me. I look out side and notice the sun had set and if I had to guess it was around 11. "Where did the time go" Toby says looking up at me "well you know what they say time flys when your having fun" I reply picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom. I set him down and get next to him and he looks at me with innocent eyes, I smile at him placing my hands on his cheeks and lean in giving him a slow passionate kiss tilting my head to the side we eventually stop for air. He leans in and tightly raps his arms around me "hey Masky twitch*" "Thank you for saying those things yesterday to everyone it ment a lot to me" "Toby of course you don't need to thank me it was my pleasure baby" I say putting my arms around him  "plus it's my job as your boyfriend to make sure you and everyone else knows how much I love you" I say. Toby lets out a small yawn as he nuzzles his head into my chest and I lay down with him next to me and we quickly fall asleep.