well

~Toby's POV~
                 I woke up on top of Masky and smiled to myself "I bet he is tired after what he did to me last night" I quietly say my face turning red at the thought. I look over at the alarm clock on the nightstand "we overslept" I say surprised "Masky, hey wake up" I say rubbing my head against his chest "mhhhhhm" He responds " we over slept we gotta get up" I tell him "fine" he says. I get off of him and get dressed a few seconds later he wraps his arms around me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder "Good morning love" I sweetly say putting my hands on his "Good morning dear" he says. We finish getting dressed and go down stairs "well we missed breakfast" he says "it appears so" i shrug we go to the living room to see Jeff with an amused look on he's face "Well well Well look who finally decided to join us" "What do you want Jeff ?" Masky says coldly "ohhhh nothing just to show you this" he holds up a few Polaroid picture's of me asleep on top of Masky, the only thing covering us it a blanket loosely draped on top of me. Masky slightly steps back and my eyes get wide "h-how did you get that" i ask surprised "Well I just happend to walk into your room last night Timmy and saw this" "you don't want people to know about this now do you?" He asks tauntingly. Me and Masky shake our head no and he shrugs "do as I say then see ya later" he says moving his knife i his hand like a salute and goes upstairs.
~Maskys POV~
                  Me and Toby walk to the spot we go to to be alone and he looks at me with worry in his eyes. "Don't worry where going to get those pictures love" I reassure him then he starts to cry I pull off my mask and pull him close "Toby what's wrong" I ask concerned "you don't want people to know about us twitch* a-and even if we take those pictures he'll still tell everyone" "Toby i... I don't care if people know" I say holding him closer "I just figured neither of us wanted a picture showing that much" he looks up at me his eyes wide and his cheeks stained with tears "r-really you wouldn't feel ashamed and humiliated and.." "No Toby" I say cutting him off "i love you and I'm proud of that fact" I say honestly giving him a kiss. Now how are we going to get those pictures......................................................?