A/N VOTING IS CLOSED

<Voting is now closed. Imma update this chapter in a few minutes after counting the final tally, removing double comments etc. Stay tuned!>

Okay here we go Bois. I've been deliberately avoiding looking at the comments to leave it as a surprise, though I certainly thought the majority of notifications I saw were all for Dom Draco. I was secretly hoping omega would be the underdog and end up as the winner because I've only seen one other before, but I knew it wasn't going to be likely. Honestly, I was pretty surprised how close it was!

Arrite I've counted em, removed duplicates. Here we go

In 3rd place is omega!both with 13 votes and no duplicates.

In second place is dom!draco with 40 votes and 2 duplicates.

Which means...

The winner is Dom!harry with 41 votes and no duplicates!!

Not gonna lie I'm pretty chuffed at that. I don't fancy writing Draco as a big ol alpha because i have some ideas about his role in the book - considering that dumbledore isn't in the school anymore - and I think it would be pretty fitting for him to find comfort and safety in Harry.

Now as I've previously mentioned it is not gonna be a huge part of the story. I find it pretty nasty to write one as like a big burly tough guy and the other a weedy lil soft boye. It's gonna be more downplayed and they're keeping their personalities. Harry is still gonna be a cocky lil shit w trust issues and Draco is still gonna be an arrogant lil twerp with... Ok I was gonna say daddy issues there but that goes against my point.

Ahem.

Anyway!! Close call there and I hope you still enjoy the book regardless of which you voted for. I really appreciate the feedback and support! Good stuff and vibes all round.

I'm thinking of trying to make a playlist for this book but i can't link to Spotify in chapters so idk what I'll do there. It will probably all be indie music as well BC im a hipster fuck. Do u want a book playlist? Uhh comment if yes n I'll see what I can do.

Ily n thx for voting!

<3