Chapter four

If Frey listened to her mother's stories about her father and how he died then she should have known that Mordred is the same person who lead to her father's death alongside with Morgana but alas it would later come back to haunt when something bad is going to happen both to her and her parents. While Frey was heading to her classes, Mordred thought to himself "Finally the first part of my plan is complete. Foolish girl, not realizing whom I am and also her own power. I can certainly detect some magical powers inside her. It seems Emrys didn't tell her about her own magical powers. After all, Emrys is the most powerful person to walk on this earth alongside with Arthur Pendragon who is born out of magic." "The revenge will be sweet and there is nothing to stop me from doing what I hoped to achieve while in Camelot." With that being said, he went back to where he came from. Meanwhile, Merlyn was walking in the streets lost in her thoughts when she bumped into someone else. Before she could apologise to that person, that same person simply said "Merlyn? Is that you? You haven't changed a bit over the centuries." Said the voice. Confused, Merlyn looked at the source of the voice and when she saw who she is, she was stunned and susprised at the same time because she did not expect to see that person especially in this lifetime. After all, all the centuries she spent alongside with her daughter she did not meet her friends.