Chapter 4: Boarding House Shenanigans

“Mmm,” I sighed as his lips trailed sweet kisses all over my body. My eyes fluttered open slowly to see him smiling at me with his blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight that was shining through the window.

                I smiled back at him, wrapping my arms around his neck, bringing his lips to my neck where he continued to kiss me. I couldn’t control the soft moans that escaped my lips when he touched me that gently while whispering loving words in my ear. He quickly slipped under the comforter and hovered above me as I pulled him in closer to my body so that I could press my lips to his mouth. When his tongue slipped into my mouth, and he hooked his thumb in the band of my panties only to remove them in one quick motion, my breath caught for a minute.

                At the sudden contact of our bare skin, I gasped in desperation, “Damon!” I craved him. No, I needed him.

                He grinned in response, prying my lips apart with his tongue once more. Sweat began to emerge on my neck as we started to rock back and forth, making sweet, passionate love to each other.

                “God, I missed you so much,” Damon said, his voice just rising above a whisper, “I missed you so much.” His hands caressed the sides of my body as we continued to move in sync.

                “Hey, shh,” I looked into his eyes, which were glistening with tears threatening to fall. I held his face in my hands and shook my head slowly, and then joked, “Don’t you cry on me, Salvatore.”

                Damon laughed slightly, a tear escaping his eye anyway. I wiped it away with my thumb and brought my lips to his, kissing him softly, “I love you. I love you so much, Damon.”

                “I love you, Elena,” Damon replied. His hand slid up my arm, reaching my hand where he intertwined his fingers in mine.

                “Elena,” he sighed, as his movements began to slow. I panted as my grip on his fingers tightened and my other hand grasped the bed sheets around us.

                “Damon…oh god,” my heart rate sped up as he tensed above me. I tensed up at the same time, and his name was threatening to escape my lips at a very high volume, likely waking the entire house. But as the sweet release followed, I tried to be quiet but still couldn’t help calling out for him, “Damon!” My breathing wouldn’t slow down even as I tried to control it.

                Damon crushed his lips against mine, while I moaned against them, still riding the high of just a few seconds ago. I couldn’t calm down. It was so hard for me to resist screaming his name when he made me feel this unbelievable. He knew, so he continued silencing me with his lips, both of us praying that none of our friends and family heard anything.

                “Oh, Damon…” I trailed off when I finally caught my breath.

                Damon smirked at me and smiled, “Guess you missed me too.”

                I smiled naughtily at him, running my fingers through his damp hair. With one swift move, he was under me as I straddled him from above. I laughed at his surprised expression that quickly turned into a big grin. Leaning down to kiss his lips, I said, “Damn right I missed you.” Even though I said it light-heartedly and with a smile, the emotion was dripping from my voice and Damon caught it. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and said, “I promise I’m not leaving you ever again, no matter what. Okay? I won’t ever do that to you, unless you want me to leave.”