Chapter Five

*One Week Later*

So a week has passed since we have been here and all the boys have taken turns being around me and the kids. They have all met Melody except Jeremy and Luke but I'm pretty sure they will tonight. Asher is planning on throwing a party but not a high school party, like a family reunion. So right now I am getting Maddy and Melissa ready while the guys get Michael ready.

"Mommy how many wolfs are going to be their?" Melissa asked so quiet I almost didn't hear what she had asked.

"A lot baby. But don't worry either me, Maddy, Mikey, or one of your uncles will be by you at all times ok." I feel so bad, she had been nervous with our old pack and now we are on a new packs territory. I just hope she will be ok.

"Mommy we won't see those bad people who hurt you will we. I don't like them. Lissy and Mikey feel the same way." Maddy said to me. This pass week, Asher has tried to talk to the kids but every time he does Maddy screams , which lets one of the guys and me know that he is near them. Justin, Melody, and Asher are trying to make it seem like they did nothing wrong but every time they are in a 10 feet radius of me, one of the boys appear out of nowhere. I just hope nothing bad happens tonight.

The party started an hour ago and so far I haven't seen or heard Justin, Melody, or Asher all night. The kids have been by my sides the whole party as well as the guys. Some of my old pack has come up to me and apologized and to be honest, I accepted it. They all were just following what my siblings and future alpha were doing. So to me they did nothing wrong, they just didn't want to be shunned and I wouldn't want anyone to I through what I have.

"I'm going to go get something to drink will you guys watch the kids?" I asked the guys, I know I haven't seen Justin, Melody, or Asher all night but I don't want to risk them being anywhere near my pups.

"Sure Selene. Do you want any of us I go with you? Just in case any of them show up?" Jeremy asked.

"Can u come with me Jer, your right I shouldn't chance it."

"Ya lets go to so we can get back to the group." And with that we made our way to the kitchen. I just got a bottle of water, I don't drink, not even wine. All of a sudden Jeremy went stif and started to sniff at the air. He began looking around the room till his eyes landed on something, "Mate" he whispered. I turned around and saw Melody looking over at Jer and then walking towards us with Asher and Justin right behind her.

"What are you doing with my mate, Selene, stay away, you are such a slut!" Melody sneered at me. That just caused Jer to break out of his trance and sneer at her.

"Don't you dare talk to Selene that way! Who are you and gives you the right to treat her like that! Mate or not you are not aloud to talk to my sister like that!" To say Jer was angry was an understatement, he was livid. I mind-linked the other to grab the kids and get in here cause I know Jer's last comment just made Justin pissed. The guys were in the kitchen in five seconds along with the kids. Melissa ran up to me, so I picked her up and held her close.

"Selene is not your sister she is mine and what gives you the right to yell at my little sister like that! No mate of my sisters can treat them like that!" Justin yelled back at Jeremy as Melody started to cry on his shoulder because of the way Jer yelled at her.

"Oh, Selene is your sister, it doesn't seem like you care about her at all since her mate rejected her an you did nothing! All you did as her brother was beat her till she could barely breathe or move! Brothers are supposed to care for their little sisters not one by both, no matter the circumstances. You and my mate are not her siblings and Asher shouldn't even be her mate! What kind of people beat someone they are supposed to care about, not her brother, sister, or mate. But that's exactly what you did." Jer and the boys were so pissed off Melissa was crying because she had never seen them so angry it scared her, frankly it scared me as well.

"Look we know what we did was bad okay. We wish we could take it back but there is no way that is possible. Selene we will do anything but please let us make it up to you. You forgave the rest of the pack, why can't you forgive us." Asher looked like he was about to cry along with Justin and already crying Melody, I knew what I was about to say would crush them but I had to tell them.

"I forgave them because anyone who had friend to stick up for me got hurt so why would hey risk thief own well being. The reason I'm not forgiving you guys is because Justin Melody, you guys are my siblings we used to be so close, but after mom and dad died saving me from the rogues that were attacking me you hated me. That attack wasn't my fault and neither were their deaths yet you gets still hurt me. I used to look up to you, you were my big brother, than you started causing me pain. Not just physically but mentally too. Melody you are my little sister, i would hold you and care for you when mom and dad weren't home. I loved you and protected you from everything and everyone, then you turned against me, I remember when we made that promise, that we would never hurt each other, nothing could come between us but, you followed Justin. I promised myself to never let anyone hurt you, even your own mate, that if he made you cry I would make him regret it, but now I could honestly careless since you caused me unforgettable pain.Asher you were my mate I thought you would stop hurting me once you found out I was your mate but all you did was make me think you cared and hurt me again. You rejected me, that causes so much pain I felt like I was going to die. But the only good think that came out of you hurting me the last time was my pups, not our pups, my pups. You are nothing but their sperm donor, you are not their father. I will not have my children have a father that is an abusive, self-concerned, jerk who hurt their mother. You are nothing to me therefore you are nothing to them." I was crying by the end of my speech and so were they. Maddy and Michael wrapped theirs arms around my legs and glared at Asher, Justin, and Melody.

"Melody, as your mate I will not reject you because not even I am that cruel but that doesn't mean I accept you fully. I will not forgive you for hurting Selene for no reason until she forgives you herself. You will just have to accept that because Selene is basically by sister and I agree with my family before anyone else. So until she forgives you, you are nothing to me but someone who we are here to train." Jeremy explained how he felt towards her and Melody just shook her head. You could tell she was disappointed but there was nothing she could do, once Jer made up his mind, their was no way to convince him of otherwise. After that whole situation, Jer picked up Maddy and Michael and we all walked up to our rooms and went to bed. I just hope I can last the rest of the trip.

*I don't know who this little boy is but I thought he would be perfect to play Mikey I will continue adding pictures of the rest of the cast as soon as I can but if you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks guys.
~Jess*