Prologue

This is my first werewolf story so i hope you like it.

"I ran. I kept running and didn't look back once. But will i regret it forever or was this a good decision to make."

Selene Roberson always had a troubled life, unliked by everyone she knew, even her own brother and sister. After a tragic event that saved her life, she wished it was the other way around because no wolf would want to go through what she has too. Yes, you heard right, she is a werewolf. Her pack hates her, they all abuse her, and no one will stick up for her. So she gets fed up with if after one night with the person she thought would be the one to save her from this life she calls hell. She runs away and hopes to never return, just so she wouldn't have to see Asher's face ever again.

Asher Cain was a player, and well liked. He was the Alpha of the Silver Lake Pack and one of the people who made Selene's life miserable.

After one night between them makes Selene leave for what she hopes is for good, will she finally be free from her old, hateful pack or will there be reasons that bring her back. Find out the troubles Selene faces and if her and Asher will ever cross paths again.

i will post first chaper tomrrow..............