Chapter Two

《Asher's P.O.V》

After Selene ran out of the room I took a nap but it wasn't an hour later when I was woken up by my angry Beta, Justin, and one of his little sisters, Melody.

"Asher, she's gone." Justin looked like he was about to cry/ punch something, and Melody, was crying her eyes out, but I was so confused.

"Who's gone, Justin, what's wrong why are you both crying?" I questioned them. Instead of answering he threw a letter at me an it landed on my lap. It read,

~ Dear Asher, Justin, Melody, and the rest for this dreadful pack,

I'm done with all the crap you put me through after our first Beta, my father and my mother, decided to save me during a rouge attack, when I was only a three year old. I have put up with it for far too long. By the time you read this I will be far away, you will never see me again. I hope you all rot in hell. I expected more from you, Justin and Melody, you guys are my siblings, I thought at least you would be there for me and protect me like a big brother should, and ask me for advise like a little sister would, not treat me like dirt and act as if I'm not your sibling. Asher, you of all people hurt me the most, you used me for your needs then threw me away like old leftovers. As my mate I thought who would be better to help me get out of all this, who would love me like no one has before. So now I hope you all understand that instead of killing myself I decided to just run away. Why die when I can make my life better somewhere else. No matter how hard you try, you will never find me, so good luck trying.

Have fun in hell,

Selene Robertson, the one you will regret losing.~

I look up at them with I look of guilt and sorrow in my eyes. I saw that they did as well, I mean non of us thought she would leave. We were all just so pissed that she was the reason our best Beta had died along with out best Beta Female. The next thing I knew, I was punched in the face. I looked and saw that Melody was trying to hold Justing back from doing anything worse.

"How could you do that to her! Why did you reject her! Your her mate! What is wrong with you! Some alpha you are, I mean what Alpha would reject their mate." Justin screamed in my face.

"Me, what about you two! You two are her siblings, you are supposed to be there for her, not hurting her!" I screamed right back at him. He sighed and looked down at the floor.

"I know what we did was wrong but what are we going to do now it seems as if she left almost an hour ago she could be anywhere by now." Melody said looking at me, I could see the regret she had in her eyes, I bet me and Justin had the same looks on our faces.

"We will find don't worry, I will send out our best trackers, I'll even look for her myself. Now lets do this before she gets to far, hopefully she is still in the pack's land." I replied and got up and ran outside and shifted into my wolf form.

I'm coming for you Selene, I will fix this, everything, I'm sorry.

*Two Days Later*

《Selene's P.O.V》

I ran for 2 days without stopping, but now Charlotte, my wolf, is tired so we decided to take a brake and get some food at the dinner a mile down the rode. As I walked in I could tell there were werewolves in here. I got sat down near a table full of guys. By the power radiating off of them I could tell that they were the alpha, beta, third command, and their three top warriors. As if they just caught my scent, the alpha walked over to my table and sat down. Now that he was in front of me I saw that he had midnight black hair and dazzling dark green eyes.

" You have 30 seconds to tell me what you are doing on my land, rogue." As he said this he used his alpha tone and to say I was scared was an understatement, I was terrified.

"I'm sorry Alpha. I am only passing through, I mean you and your pack no harm I am alone, ran away from my old pack. I am just trying to get as far as I can. I am only here to get something to eat. I have been running for two days nonstop and me an my wolf are tired an need rest. As soon as we are refreshed, I will be on my way. Please don't hurt me." I mumbled this, hoping he didn't hear me, but sadly I was mistaken.

"Why would I hurt you, you haven't done anything wrong that I know of. Why don't you come back to the pack house with us so we can continue this conversation further, how does that sound, my name is Jeff, I am the Alpha of the Blue Ocean pack." He looked so confused on why I would ask him not to hurt me, but I mean could you blame me. I trespassed on to their pack's land and I also have very little trust in people because of what I have gone through my whole life. This pack is the strongest pack around and they are actually letting me onto their land, to say I am confused is an understatement, I am baffled.

" I'm Selene, Alpha and I am very thankful for you doing this, especially because you don't know me or my past." I was grateful, but still nervous about what could happen.

15 minutes later, we arrived at their pack house, it looked like a mansion. On the way there I learned the other boys names, the beta's name was Luke, the third's is Matt, then there were the twins, Damon and Danny, and finally, Jeremy as the packs three top warriors. The guys were actually pretty nice to me, considering I trespassed on to their land. When we got there they had taken me to their pack doctor to make sure I had no injuries.

"Alpha Jeff, I think you and Miss. Selene might want to hear this." The doctor called Jeff into my room and said he had the results.

"What is it is something wrong?" I was scared, wolves shouldn't have serious injuries.

"No but you are pregnant, would you like to have an ultrasound?" The doctor asked with a happy tone. I was so shocked I nodded and didn't even notice him put the cool gel on my stomach, I finally noticed after hearing a heart beat, but it sounded a bit off and kind of fast.

"Is there something wrong with my baby?" I asked the doctor worry clear in my voice.

"No, of course not dear. Your babies are fine. You are having triplets." And with that I fainted from complete and udder shock.

Here is the second chapter thank you to all my reader who were patient these last few weeks.