Chapter One

《Selene's P.O.V》

*Beep beep beep*

After turning off my alarm clock, I get up and run down to the kitchen and start making breakfast for everyone. But as I go down the stairs I realize something. I get to find out who my mate is today, hopefully he will be the one to save me from this hell hole.

'Selene is the food ready yet or do you need to learn a lesson?' My brother, Justin, asks me through the mind-link.

'Yes it is ready, I was just about to call everyone down.' I reply back.

'Alpha, breakfast is ready.'

Ok, good that was fast this morning you are free to get leave for school.'

'Thank you Alpha.' And I run upstairs change into a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a nice floral top. Than I curl my hair into nice waves and add some mascara before leaving for school. I know I may not be liked by my pack or anyone at school but I rather I still look nice. I know I'm not that pretty with my naturally pin-straight blonde hair and my light purple/gray eyes, but I'm ok with the way I dress even if no one else is.

I'm the first one to arrive to English since I left before anyone else in the pack. All of a sudden I smell this wonderful smell, almost like pine trees and the beach mixed. I get up and run to the smell, and I guess I wasn't looking where I was going because I ran into a wall but that wall caused tingles on my skin. After I getting up from the floor, I look at the wall and find one of the hottest people I have ever seen. My wolf starts going crazy, screaming mate over and over again. My mate now turns around and I see its Asher. I began shaking with happiness because he will be the one to save me from all the hell I go trough. Before I can say one word, Asher pulls me into a empty classroom.

"Selene, don't tell anyone about us being mates yet I want to talk to you tonight before we do. After school, go straight home to the pack house and I will meet you in my room understand." And with that he walks right out the door.

As I walk into the pack house I go straight to Asher's  room, sit on his bed and wait. After about 10 min he shows up, walks right up to me and starts kissing me..........( don't really feel like explain the next part but I'm pretty sure you understand what happens.) Now I'm panting trying to catch my breath and I hear two words that make my heart stop.

"Get out" Asher said with no emotion. I look at him with a confused face, but before I can say anything else he continues.

"You were fun and all but you need to leave, I'm done with you. I, Asher Cain , reject, Selene Robertson, as my mate."

I look at him with tears in my eyes, look for just a little bit of feelings in his facial feature or his eyes. All I see is nothing, no emotion, not even guilt. I look him in the eyes and reply,

"I, Selene Robertson, accept, Asher Cain's, rejection." And with that I put on my clothes and run out of the room, down to my room in the basement and pack all of my belongings. But before I leave I write a note to everyone in the pack, even my siblings and Asher.

~ Dear Asher, Justin, Melody, and the rest for this dreadful pack,

I'm done with all the crap you put me through after our first Beta, my father and my mother, decided to save me during a rouge attack when I was only a three year old. I have put up with it for far too long. By the time you read this I will be far away, you will never see me again. I hope you all rot in hell. I expected more from you, Justin and Melody, you guys are my siblings I thought at least you would be there for me and protect me like a big brother should, and ask me for advise like a little sister would, not treat me like dirt and act as if I'm not your sibling. Asher, you of all people hurt me the most, you used me for your needs then threw me away like old leftovers. As your mate I thought who would be better to help me get out of all this, who would love me like no one has before. So now I hope you all understand that instead of killing myself I decided to just run away. Why die when I can make my life better somewhere else. No matter how hard you try, you will never find me so good luck trying.

Have fun in hell,

Selene Robertson, the one you will regret losing.~

After placing it on my bed, I ran. I kept running and didn't look back once. There was nothing there for me, no hope, no love, nothing. As soon as I left pack borders I felt as if I was finally free, that this was when my life would change for the better. Oh and how ever so right was I.

im so sorry for tak so long to post.... I will be posting at least 3 chapters today..... I hope that u guys like these chapters they took me forever to work on