♡ Safety ♡

Safety is obviously very important, especially for little angels such as us who, frankly, usually are weak and can't fight.

I'll just be giving some tips down below, a small warning though as things such as rape and school shootings will be mentioned.

♡ Knifes ♡

- Knifes are easily portable and come in different shapes and sizes which means you can find one that fits comfortably in your hands.

- Hold a firm grip and prepare for pain, sometimes knifes slip back and cut your hand. It might not happen but always be prepared for some of your own blood to be drawn.

- Knifes are only acceptable to be used in situation where you are 100% sure you are going to be harmed. Don't stab someone if you feel "uncomfortable" or they are just weird.

- People will tell you to hurt someone and run, which is actually a no no when using knifes. My mother taught me from a young age that if you are trying to get away from someone don't just hit and run. You should "hit until you feel secure" which means make sure they can't chase you.

- If you aren't comfortable going for a kill when in danger try to go for the legs and feet. Just saying they can still sue when alive so I would just go for the kill. A dead man can't talk ya know? Or sue.

- A knife wound goes much deeper then the knife itself.

- If you get stabbed don't take the knife out unless you want more blood all over the place. Gross.

- Can you make a knife cute? Yes. Yes you can.

♡ School Shooting Tips ♡

- I'm an American, school shootings are normal and not shocking. They aren't going to stop anytime soon so the best thing you can do is to learn how to survive.

- Drop morals. Yes it's good to save people, and yes it looks good on paper to get as many people out of the building before yourself but in real life that's terrible. Worry about yourself, even if someone falls you need to keep going forward. Don't stop to help, you can do that later on.

- Drop your bookbag, drop your books, drop anything that will slow you down. Just drop and run.

- Learn the passages of your school, make sure you know what windows are open, what doors are locked. You don't want to run in circles.

- Stay silent, don't scream. Don't hold your breath, just breath. Don't pant, just breath.

- In school you are told to get under the desk, yeah don't do that it's dumb. Find an actual hiding spot, in a cubby or something, and also check the windows. The school shooting training in school is horrid. Don't follow it, "get under the desk, shut the blinds and stay quite." Oh yeah that's a great idea cause it's not like the killer went to school and knows that the building isn't empty on a Thursday afternoon.

- If there isn't any escape and the gunman is near use the chaos to your advantage. It may be disturbing but you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. If needed find a body and cover yourself in blood and just play dead.

- If you are able to fight, do it at a distance and keep moving. Throwing things can mess up someone's aim, go for for the face and hands when throwing things.

♡ Rape Tips ♡

- Listen girls, the majority of rapes are done by people you know. Friends, family, coworkers, people who you can trust. Don't let any male "go off the hook" don't let your guard down. It's horrible but rape isn't going to ever stop no matter what. It's been around since the beginning of time.

- Don't get in a guys car without knowing the way of the destination, you need to be aware if they are driving off path.

- Say No. Shout no. Don't stay silent, no matter how scared you are. It's true silence doesn't mean yes but that also means it doesnt mean no. You know how many people say "Well you didn't say no so..." Just shut them up by saying no. If you say no there won't be as many people debating.

- Don't aim for the privates, despite everyone saying "kick them in the dick" you shouldn't, bite it off maybe, but just kicking will cause more adrenaline and aggression.

- Aim for the kill. Rape leaves lots of trauma and no body deserves that, just kill dude.

- Learn how to car roll, it's safer than fighting the attacker which could cause a car crash.

♡ Illegal Weapons ♡

- In some places things such as brass knuckles, pepper spray and tasers are illegal. Try to still get a hold of some.

- Don't show off illegal weapons, but use them when needed and eat that fine.

♡ Other Tips ♡

- Don't ever pull over for unmarked police cars, or if you have a bad feeling that the cop behind you telling your to pull over isn't really a cop. Call 112 and inform them what's going on.

- Don't just sit in your car, don't do your makeup in a parking lot most people are waiting for victums who just sit in their unlocked car.

- Keep your car keys by your bed, if you get suspicious someone is outside you can use the panic button as an alarm.

- You can tell people at hotels to not let people know you are there. Hotels will usually do anything to keep you safe from stalkers and such.

- Chloroform takes about 5 minutes to kick in, so dont panic and gasp take small breaths and fight.

- Don't mix certain chemicals and be careful when storing them.

Vinegar and Bleach = Chlorine Gas

Ammonia and Bleach = Chloramine

Hydrogen peroxide and Vinegar = Peracetic acid.

Stay safe and don't be afraid to throw some hands.

♡ No but seriously learn ways to defend yourself ♡