♡ Makeup I ♡

Here is the first menhera makeup tutorial I'll post! There are many different ways to wear menhera makeup, which I'm still experimenting with so I'll post these every time a makeup style comes out good.

This specific makeup style isn't my favorite one out of all I have, but I do wear it lots (and love it) simply because it only takes a few seconds.  This style is for when you don't have time to do makeup, or you are just going somewhere where much makeup isn't needed, like work.

I call this style "Melancholy" and the steps to this makeup style is down below.

Melancholy

- First start off with a bare washed face.

- Add a tiny bit of sunscreen to your skin and if needed use your foundation but it's better to be bare. Sunscreen protects your skin and adds that young glossy glow.

- Apply some lip balm to your lips to protect them.

- Do your eyebrows as you prefer, I simply just add some Vaseline to them so they don't look messy.

Okay you now have the base part done, so now we can move onto eyes.

Melancholy Eyes

- If you want you can put a nude color that matches your skin on the eye lids. I usually just put a eyeshadow that matches my skin just so my eyelid doesn't feel oily. It shouldn't be very noticible.

- Curl your eyelashes and apply some Vaseline before adding mascara. You don't want spider legs so do thin coats. We aren't going for a dramatic look. Do not put mascara on your bottom eyelashes, it won't look good with this makeup.

- I don't add eyeliner to this look because I feel it takes too long but if you like eyeliner all the time, go for it.

- Take a reddish, dark pinkish, purple, or an orange colored eyeshadow and apply it to right below your eye. Some people call this an "aeygo". It's usually done with white but we are giving our eyes a sleepy look.

Note: You can skip the step below if you like how the bottom looks already. Sometimes I do it sometimes I don't.

- You then take a slightly darker color than what you just used and apply it on the line you see when you squint. It's like making a shadow that will make it seem as if you have puffy eyes.

- Lastly, blend. If you have extra eyeshadow on your brush you can add some into the crease. There can be a small bit of the bright color, that you used on the aeygo, on the upper lid.

That's it for the eyes so I can move onto the lips!

Melancholy Lips

- You should already have some protective lip balm on your lips.

- For this look you want pouty lips, so if you use plumpers or plumping lip gloss now would be the time to use them, but you don't have too. I don't myself and the makeup still looks cute.

- You want to take a lipstick that matches the color you used for under your eyes and apply it to the center if your lips.

- Blend it out with your fingers. You don't want the gradient look, but you also don't want it too be very intense. Just spread it out evenly. Your lips should look decently natural even if the color you chose was an orange.

Note: It may sort of look like a gradient lip at first but continue to blend. You want it to reach your outer lips so they look plump, not just the center. They should look like a natural version of blurred lips.

- You can add a gloss or sparkle if you want, if you really wanna add that nymphet factor. I don't add anything because I want to look natural.

♡ Last Steps ♡The last steps are to add highlighter and setting spray

Last Steps
The last steps are to add highlighter and setting spray. There is no blush for this look which makes me cry because I love blush, but it doesn't look good with this makeup. Trust me I tried.

Add highlighter to your nose, cheeks, cupids bow, on the center of your eyelid, eyebrows and inner corner if your eyes.

Then set it all with spray and you are ready to go.

The Melanchony Look is Complete