♡ Nail Care ♡

In Nymphere nails play a big part in your appearance, but do not fret if you have very short or even bitten down nails. Ya girl got you covered.

Bitten Nails

- If possible stop biting them, but I know that's hard so just try your best. I use to bite my nails and what stopped me was chewing gum.

- Don't paint your nails bright colors. Nail polish on unkempt nails never looks good unless you go for an enhancement style like the one below.

 Nail polish on unkempt nails never looks good unless you go for an enhancement style like the one below

If you don't feel comfortable doing this, skip the nail polish and stick to clear.

- If you really like nail polish though you should stay with nude colors that will give your nails somewhat of a healthy glow.

- Try to take care of the skin around your nails, if you have torn skin use Neosporin and a Bandaid as quick as you can.

- Bitten nails aren't ugly if you keep your hands clean, it's sort of menhera aesthetic anyway so don't get all self conscious about them. They cool.

- If you want you could try to make them grow quicker with nail growth polish. If you keep biting your nails it's a waste of money though so skip it and just rock those bitten nails.

There isn't very much nail biters can do so that's all for you guys, forgive me for the short length.

Medium Length Nails

Medium length nails are usually the healthiest so they don't need as much work as the others but you should take some precautions.

When I say medium I mean like your average non-nail biter nails. So if you don't bite your nails but your nails aren't what you would call long, then they fall under this care routine.

The best nail shape for medium nails would be a squavol or square. This depends on the length of your nails, which I will cover.

- First, flip your hands so you are looking at your palms.

If you can see your nails over your fingertips you should round the edges into a squoval.

If you do not see your nails keep them square.

- For this length you should really care for your cuticle, I highly recommend getting cuticle oil.

- Solid colors are your best friend with this length. Add some sparkle or rhinestones to really make them pop.

- French Manicures will look too harsh but if you really like that look try blending the white so it looks gradient.