Chapter 16

Madoka's POV:
Kakashi-sensei appeared in front of us with a puff of smoke. He looked at a loss for why he was here until he saw us standing there with an open scroll.
"You finished the exam already?" He asked in disbelief.
"Yep we got lucky on our first fight." I spoke.
"Well, people aren't expected to finish for several more days so you'll have free time in the village until then." Kakashi-sensei informed.
"Cool! Let's go train Dattebayo!"
"Hn."
"So how are we leaving the forest?" I asked.

Kakashi gave an evil smirk and gestured us to follow him. He did several rapid hand gestures and a stone moved showing a stone stair case. "What are you doing?" Kakashi-sensei asked while trying to hide his laughter.
"Training Dattebayo!" He yelled out whilst walking down the stairs in a hand stand position. Sasuke and my self following behind in the same position.

We walked on our hands for a long stretch of a stone corridor until we reached a dead end and stood up right. "Was there a cave in?" I asked before being interrupted by Naruto.
"No~ we're going to have to walk all the way back~"
"Is that a problem?" Kakashi-sensei asked Naruto in his distress didn't notice Kakashi-sensei's smirk.
"Of course it is! We have to wait longer to eat ramen now!" He complained. Kakashi blinked a couple times and said.
"Don't work Naruto this is a secret entrance." Naruto went red in embarrassment seeing as he was the only one who didn't notice.
"I swear Naruto whenever Ramen in involved your IQ drops to 20." Sasuke shook his head.

The four if us made our way over to Ichiraku's Ramen after leaving the secret passage the exited the forest of death right outside the fence. The four of us sat down at the stand and ordered our favorite dishes. After eating Kakashi-sensei left to report to the Hokage and we started to return to the Uchiha compound. On the way there we passed through a park, however before we were able to leave we were stopped by two individuals, their third teammate not present.

A blond girl with a giant fan on her waist and a black haired boy with a puppet on his back stood in front of us blocking the path.
"We heard you passed the second exam before we did." The blond stated.
"So we figured it'd benefit both sides if we sparred." The  boy continued.
"Since your team leader is sitting this one out, I'll do the same. Max three Sasuke. Have fun!"

The ensuing battle wasn't much of a battle, Naruto disabled Kankuro's puppet with seals so it was reduced to a battle of Taijutsu which Naruto completely dominated.
Sasuke used his level two sword and disarmed Temari in two exchanges.

The sand siblings left shouting about revenge of the sand and flukes. The rest of the holiday was spent in training until we were called for the next exam.

A/N
I've lost my motivation for this story it is hereby abandoned