Chapter 12

The Uchiha clan member stood in front of us and stared us down, the Uzumaki jumped in and said, "I'm Uzumaki Yūta heir to the Uzumaki clan dattebano!" The Uzumaki red head yelled. The rest of the Konoha nine had just walked through the door and heard this. "God why! There's another Naruto!" Ino yelled.
"I'm Uzumaki Naruto from the branch family that spilt 800 years ago, dattebayo!"  Naruto said causing several people to clean out their ears to see if they heard right, since it was not common knowledge that the Uzumaki clan was such an old one, in fact most didn't even realise it was a clan. The two Uzumaki's shook hands, "I wouldn't have realised you were an Uzumaki with the blond hair if it weren't for our clans ability." Yūta said out loud making several people interested in this so called ability, most assuming it to be a Kekkai Genkai. One man stood out and asked, "and what would this ability be?" The two Uchiha's in the room spoke up in defense if their teammates.
"Just because the Uzumaki aren't famous for they're intelligence doesn't mean their stupid." They both looked at each other surprised then went back to being emotionless. The two Uzumaki's screamed in unison for being implied as not the sharpest tool in the shed, "HEY!" The two looked at each other and laughed.
"Oh my god there's a second Sasuke!" Ino yelled out finally noticing the others existence. Ino was once again ignored and all eyes turned to me.
"Your clearly descended from the nine families, but I can't tell which one." The Motoki heir spoke up.
"I don't know, I was raised by the Uchiha's so I use their style." She nodded her head at my assertion and the Uchiha heir sneered.
"Hyuuga's... Dam defectives..." All the Konoha ninja on the room stiffened at his words, where Sasuke just snorted.
"You call them defectives cause of their Byakugan, but your forgetting our clan has the Sharingan." The Uchiha was angers by Sasuke's implication and angrily spoke back.
"Yes we may have the trash Sharingan, but we also have a true gift from the goddess, the strongest gift."
"Huh, the Kaname family was given the strongest gift, since when was second best worth talking about." Sasuke snorted.
"Since the Kaname family died out."
"Still doesn't mean she favours the clan most." At this point everyone in the room was totally shocked, its a common known fact that the Uchiha's don't speak much.
"Yes she does! Otherwise a different clan would have gotten the gift!"
"You say that like you earned it your self, not that is was given to you by your daddy or mommy." Sasuke taunted.
"I did earn it I'm the strongest in the clan!"
"Please I'm stronger than you, everyone with a gift in the room van sense it." The Uchiha looked at his fellow villagers and saw them all look away guiltily.
"I'll prove I'm stronger then!" He roared as he cut his finger, smearing a scroll and chanting to release his sword. "Level five!" He yelled out, he was using all his strength to wield the sword (same size as Zabuza's) properly. Sasuke and I simultaneously unsealed our level five swords as well. Our swords were thinner for ease of use, for different sword sizes require different sword techniques. "Naruto your specialty please."
"Got it Dattebayo!" Naruto sat down on the floor cross legged to start his seal.
"What's he doing? Asked the Tokaraka heir to Yūta as they were all drawing their various weapons.
"I don't know... Wait is that the Ice domain! Shit everyone stop him or its game over!" The nine all charged at once. Sasuke you take those five I'll take these four. The first thing we did was separate one of the three teams to even out the numbers between the two of us. We both kept the enemies occupied as the seal was rapidly being firmed below us. Naruto can form a seven meter circle in 20 seconds now, but it's still not enough, he's trying to be able to instantly invoke it. I didn't tell him the usual time it take to cast it so he didn't get cocky. Sasuke struck the ground where his group were with, not intending to break the floor but create a Hope shockwave. It worked splendidly as all the clansmen were sent flying backwards, I copied him doing the same. They charged at us again, but the seal was almost complete. "Impossible! This seal takes even genius's five minuets to cast!"
"Madoka you lied to me! You said I should be able to do it instantly!"
"Yeah and it got the original four minuets down to twenty seconds, thank me don't blame me." Sasuke smirked, but it faltered when he realised I had probably done the same got him.
"Breaking a chakra infused sworded just by stepping on it wasn't standard for an Uchiha I guess then Madoka?"
"I may or may not have said that as a joke... I didn't think you'd actually go and do it..." All the clansmen looked terrified, but the Uzumaki more than anyone else.
"Reseal your weapons and call a truce or I'll activate the seal." Naruto gave them an ultimatum, the Uzumaki panicked and quickly put his weapon away, coaxing the others to follow suit.

When our conflict was resolved we were all lead into a room for a written exam for the first test. The three of us easily passed the written exam even without caring about the last question. For the next exam we were lead to the forest of death by an extremely eccentric proctor. We all got our scrolls and entered the forest.