Chapter 11

Naruto was sitting in the Uchiha training yard, sweat dripping down his face and a cerulean (light blue) seal slowly unfolding around him. He's practicing the spell Ice domain a seal that is extremely versatile. It has no set size and can be indefinably extended if the user has enough hope energy, it can differentiate Enemies from allies, is able to be modified to other elements and at higher levels multiple elements, is able to be a single target attack or an area of effect skill and it does not effect the environment only the intended target. Currently Naruto is best at the ice element (This does not rely on the chakra elements) and can only extend the ice domain in a radius of five meters. Make that six meters, Naruto fell to the ground exhausted after using the seal.
"Good job Naruto in actual combat your concentration will be greatly impeded so you'll only be able to use three or so meters, that's what we'll work on next." Naruto nodded his head and his clones which were practicing the other elements disappeared causing him to fall to the ground again. "You'll get a ten minuet break then Sasuke will come and try to break your concentration, he's very good at that." I smirked evilly, Sasuke's really rubbing off on me.

I walked inside and sat with Sasuke, "Hey in ten minuets go and annoy Naruto. Hey... Do you think I should tell him?" I asked.
"It would be my pleasure. Are you planning on giving him a true soul gem?" I nodded my head at the evil grin he held from hearing he could annoy Naruto with Naruto being able to complain.
"He's my disciple its only right I give him one." Sasuke nodded his head going to get equipment to annoy Naruto with.

Naruto was told the real story of my past after he managed to get back too five meters even with Sasuke poking him with a needle and making loud noises. He was understandably surprised, but he accepted it. For his transformation I remodeled Kyōkyo's Soul gem, he had a red sleeveless hoodie which goes to his knees, a red bandana, red and black trousers with wedge high heels and his hair turns red like a Uzumaki. (Sasuke requested him to have high heels as well otherwise it wasn't fair.)

(Not my image)

(Not my image)

(Not my Image)

(Not my Image)

Its been just under two years since we first became a team and now we were all meeting up with Kakashi-sensei at our usual bridge, Kakashi-sensei showed up on time for once and he declared, "I signed you all up for the Chunin exams, the choice is yours, but your already at the Chunin level now so your ready to take your exams." Kakashi-sensei offhandedly commented. We all agreed and asked Kakashi sensei what the exams entailed, he naturally answered with, "Now no exam is fun if you already know the answers, is it?"
"No exam is fun to begin with, answers or not." Naruto grumbled beneath his breath, Kakashi-sensei just laughed at him telling us where to go for the exam telling us we had the week off. When Naruto and Sasuke heard they had the week off they both froze and had an expression of absolute dread on their faces. "Training!" all I had to say was the word and they both fell to the ground ruefully and muttering curses under their breaths. The two have bonded in the last year due to them both being tortured, I mean trained by me. Naturally they both got closer to me as well, but that's kind of to be expected where as them becoming friends would require a miracle, or a hell of a lot of pain, hehehehehehehe. Naruto and Sasuke both looked sick whilst staring at my expression and slowly skulked back to the house. Naruto moved in with us to make training easier because while they wont admit it they are both training addicts as well. Once I gave the a day off and they spent it training, with less intensity, but still training. We have all spent our whole lives training so aside from that we don't really know what children our age do.

Our team left at two thirty the next day to get to the academy for the first exam, "I hope its not a written exam!" Naruto complained whilst walking leisurely with his hands behind his head, as if he weren't wearing extremely heavy weight seals on his body for training.  
"You'll do fine, don't worry about it Naruto you have memorised all the text books from the academy and extra books we stole, I mean borrowed from Kakashi-sensei."
"hn, dobe. (she's right dobe.)"
"HN! HN! HN! can you not say anything else TEME!" Naruto complained, the two are friends now and their previously insulting named for each other are more of nicknames now.

We walked up to the building and saw a large group of people walking through the doors slowly, being lazy we all decided to by pass the rabble and ran up the side of the building swiftly enough that no one noticed us. When walking past the second floor two events occurred, one Naruto tried to trip Sasuke only to end up falling him self and having to use a seal to maneuver him self back onto the wall and we noticed a genjutsu inside the building. "You think that's a part of the test?" Naruto asked.
"Hn. (probably a prelim)" Sasuke spoke in his Uchiha speech that Naruto had finally learned to decode. We decided to ignore it and jump in the window of the third floor. We moved towards the waiting room and saw Kakashi-sensei standing outside it while looking the opposite direction. "Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto yelled causing Kakashi to turn around with a confused expression.
"Why are you coming from that direction?" Kakashi-sensei asked since the stairs on that side of the building were blocked off.
"We decided to climb the side of the building. There were too many people at the entrance, one we were being lazy, two a ninja should never enter a crowd of people as they could end up surrounded by enemies."
"For such training junkies your really lazy."
"We're not training junkies!" Naruto said.
"You train more than Guy and Lee do." Kakashi's mumbled.
"Who are they?" Naruto asked.
"I'M THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA!" A guy wearing full green yelled. Next to him was a girl with black hair and a boy with the Byakugan. My first attempt at replicating soul gems in a different manner, in the end I went back to the basics. It was a creepy sight a boy in full green jump suit with a shiny black Bob cut and a man who looked like an older vision of him standing side by side. "YOU SHOULD COME AND JOIN IN ON OUR TRAINING, SEE IF YOUR REALLY MORE YOUTHFUL THAN US!"  Guy yelled out.

We ignored his presence and walked into the classroom. Instantly upon entering the classroom we sensed nine other Puella Magi and Puer Magi, sensing us they all stood up as well. They couldn't tell we were Puella Magi and Puer Magi as well, they could sense we were strong enough hope users that a usually invisible power was visible. The nine walked down to meet us and stopped a few steps away observing us. Several others looked at us to see what was going on and looked interested. The black haired body stood in front of Sasuke recognising him as a clan member and a red haired boy did the same to Naruto, recognising him as a clan member. No one approached me as they couldn't tell what clan I was from. Sasuke and Naruto both bowed their heads and said,
"一族の相続人を尊重する" (Respect to the clan heir.) The others from the academy looked shocked at Naruto and Sasuke's show of respect. However immediately after the formalities that is required of a branch member meeting a main family heir they both sported their usual expressions, not caring for the other as they knew they were stronger. We attempted to walk past the teams from Kibou, but were stopped.

(This is the last chapter for today, I'll be releasing this series every Saturday from now on so I don't forget about it for three weeks like I did this time. Sorry.)