Chapter Three

(One week later)

Jasper

     I wake up and get dressed in a black and white stripped tank top, black jeans, and red converse before going downstairs. I see Dylan making breakfast and looking like he had a time crunch. "I would offer to help, but we all know I'd fail at cooking."

     "My work gave me the day off, I'm just having a friend over today for lunch and I'm not ready."

     "It's only nine. You have a few hours."

     He looks at the time. "Oh...but still."

     "Understandable."

     "How's our boy Hunter?"

     "He's my boy and he's doing amazing." I smile.

     "I'm glad. How are you doing with the whole separation?"

     "I...I'm getting through." I sigh. "I'm trying."

     He glances at me. "Just hold on, okay? We're saving up for a one week ticket for this year on a school break, so just calm down."

     I grin. "Really?"

     "Yes and I'm going with you."

     "Just us?"

     "Yes."

     I hug him. "Thanks, Dylan." I sit at the table as everyone but the parents come down and start eating. "Did mom and dad already leave for work?"

     "Yeah." Lucas answers. "They had a meeting."

     "Alright. I'm gonna go on a walk." I finsh my food and head outside.

     I get home to hear yelling and see Christian chasing Lucas around. "Be careful!" I go up to my room and close the door. I grab a book and lay on my bed as a read. My phone starts buzzing. Shawn? "What's up?"

     "Wanna go shopping?"

     "Why?"

     "You think your American clothes are gonna fit in around here? You need need clothes."

     "Sure. What time?"

     "Two hours. We can go have lunch then I drop you back off."

    "Alright, see you then." I hang up and jump in the shower.

     I get dressed right as there's a knock on the door. "Christian! Lucas! Can you get that!?" I hear the door open and close. I finish getting ready as Shawn enters my room. "Hey." I grab my bag and follow him to his car.

     He drives to the mall and smiles. "While you get a new wardrobe, I'm gonna check out some ladies. Want me to hook you up?"

     "Not really in the mood for girls."

     "Alright."

     We go inside and he helps me choose some new tank tops and jean shorts. We leave after a couple hours.

     I get home and lay on the couch, very tired.

     "Jae, you okay?"

     I open my eyes to see Tina checking on me. "Yeah, just tired...what time is it?" I slowly sit up.

     "Around eight...are you hungry I could-" She stops talking as there's a knock on the door.

     I get up and follow her to the door. I rub my eyes as she opens it and there's silence. I look up to see Hunter holding a over night bag. I squeal and hug him, missing him like crazy. 

     He picks me up, putting me on his waist and holds me tightly.

     I feel his lips against mine and I feel tears track down my face as we left our moment carry on. I pull away and look at his face. "You're so handsome..." I lock my eyes with his and grin. "God, I missed you."

     He smiles and wipes away my tears and kisses my forehead. "I missed you more." He holds me to his chest and sighs in content. 

     "Is this why you stopped texting me? To be here?"

     He nods and kisses me again. "Yes and I'm here for two weeks." He pets my cheek and I burrow my face into the crook of his neck and shoulder. "I'm happy to see you, Jasper..."

     "And I'm over joyed." I sigh as he closes the door and walks over to the couch.

     He sits down and I curl up into his lap. "You're precious."

     "And so are you." I kiss his cheek and snuggle back into his arms, finally relaxing all the way. "How do you make me so happy?"

     "I think we're just lucky to have each other."

     "I second that."

Author's Note

     This one is a bit short and I hope you guys like it.