cheatercheaterbestfriendeater

***MAXS POV***

"WHAT?" I screamed and ran into the back lounge.

I saw Skylar hugging Ryan. She was whispering something in his ear and he was sobbing into her chest. She looked at me.

"YOURE CHEATING ON ME!" I screamed. She rolled her eyes.

"Why would I do that?" She said and Ryan looked up from his sobs

"LOOK AT YOU TWO. YOURE ALL OVER EACH OTHER!" I screamed. She got up and walked up to me.

"He's going through a hard time. I'm just trying to help him feel better. I love you Max." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"IT SURE AS HELL DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT!" I screamed in her face. She took a step back. I felt bad but I was still pissed.

"I was comforting him and being a good friend." She said.

"YEAH SURE 'FRIENDS' IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU TWO ARE!" I yelled sarcastically. She took another step back.

"I told you I fuck up everything. If it wasn't for me, you two would still be happy and not argue!" Ryan said through his sobs.

Skylar walked to him. She put her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her.

"Ryan, this isn't your fault." She said. He hugged her.

"CHEATER!" I screamed.

"IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU!" She screamed with frustration

"I want to believe you." I whispered with a tear streaming down my face.

She walked up to me and wiped my face. She put her hands on my cheeks and I put my hands on her hands. I looked at her. She kissed my nose.

"You can believe me. I love you Max. Nothing will change that. Ronnie is just pissed because I stood up for Ryan. I love you Max. And only you." She said.

I looked at her. I kissed her lips passionately. She kissed back.

"I love you more than anything else in this world baby, I'm sorry I overreacted. I should've believed you. I'll talk to Ronnie about this and about Ryan. I don't want Ryan to get kicked out. I love you." I said and kissed her lips. She smiled at me.

We heard claps and turned to see everyone in Falling In Reverse was here. Ron, Derek, Jacky, Ryan, and even Ronnie were here. They were clapping. I smiled.

Skylar and I are okay. Now we have to fix Ryan...

*************************************I AM AWARE MAX HAS REPLACED RON IN FALLING IN REVERSE. THAT WILL BE IN THIS STORY LATER. Sorry for the wait c: