Im Determine

***RONNIES POV***
Max and his girlfriend, Skylar, sat on the couch in the green room as Survive This finished their set. He had his arm wrapped around her and she had her head on his chest. They made a cute couple. I've known Skylar since I was I was in ETF. She's a sweet girl and I know Max is going to give her the treatment she deserves. Craig is sitting next to them kinda staring off into space. "Hey Craig, can you come here for a minute?" I asked him. He nodded and whit up. We walked to the tour bus and sat in the lounge. "What's up?" he asked. "I've got something on my chest and I thought I could trust you to keep a secret." I said with a worried smile. "I've got something I'd like to say also." He said. "You can go first." I said. "Promise you won't judge me?" he said. "I pinky promise." I said. He looked at my with a nervous face. "Ronnie, I'm in love with you." He said. I couldn't believe my ears. "Really? That's what I was gonna tell you. I'm in love with you too, Craig" I said. He smiled. All of a sudden he got really close. "No one had to know." He said. I smiled and nodded in agreement. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. He pushed me up against the wall. This is going to be exciting.

***CRAIGS POV***
Ronnie and I went back to the bus. I confessed to him that I love him. I thought he was gonna say I was a fucking weirdo or something like that. But he was in love with me. THE RONNIE FUCKING RADKE IS IN LOVE WITH ME! As I grabbed his hand I pushed him up against the wall. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist. "Let's keep this our little secret." Ronnie said to me. I nodded. I crashed my lips onto his. I pinned his arms up above his head. I kept one arm pinning his arms up and the other one around his waste. We kissed passionately. I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth as his we passionately kissed me. He pushed me on the couch and sat on top of me. He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waste. We kissed passionately. God he was so fucking sexy. I never wanted to take my lips off him. All of a sudden Max and Skylar walked in. We. Are fucked. Ronnie looked up. "Oh shit." I heard him mumble to himself. This is going to be fun to explain.