HAYLINE Mini Scenarios

(so if there's any authors here you'll know the misery of writers block... I keep trying to continue the time line but I have these random thoughts so I just will do them till then...)

How You Kiss

Chase Young

When Chase kisses you randomly its surprisingly not rough but a little gentle, his hands are usually on your waist holding you in place while your hands tangle in his soft raven hair.... If he's kissing you while he's jealous or possessive his kisses are rough and hungry his hands are on your ass squeezing your cheeks occasionally making you moan into the kiss.... When you tease him or when he's mad he kisses you roughly that you feel your lips bruise and he pins you to anything there the wall, the ground, his throne, the bed, you can't move from this position it turns into a really steamy make out session and if he's really angry or if you teased him so much (which you usually do because it's so fun) it'll end up with some hot angry S E X (you're welcome reader Chan)...... When you kiss him you'll do it to get his attention, he's either training or plotting world domination, you'll wait till he closes his eyes as usual to peck him on the lips, he opens his eyes and smirks at you with a remark that usually makes you blush or he'll pull you into his lap and continue whatever he was doing.

Wuya

When you kiss her she wraps her arms around your neck and runs her hands through your hair tugging a little which sometimes earns her a groan from you, you usually kiss her to shut her up cause she's so noisy and you want to sleep, she knows that very well so when you don't show her affection or she wants some PDA she'll be as noisy as hell and you'll shut her up, if she keeps it up for so long you'll make her make other noises instead 😉😏, which she might do on purpose....when she's the one that kisses you it's either because she wants your attention and her noisy as hell plan won't work cause of your damn headphones as she calls them, you're usually lying on your back eyes shut and arms behind your head, you'll feel some weight on you then her lips will be on yours, you'll wrap your arms around her and tell her to just lay down with you which she protests at then complies when you pretend you can hear her from your damn headphones..... Or that Jack was getting on her nerves or Chase caught her or prevented her from something and she wants you to take her mind off of it but she knows nothing will work so she just kisses you, which you know what's wrong so it ends up in a makeout session and maybe some secks 😏.

Jack Spicer

When you both kiss its sweet and gentle either of you is perverted or sinister like the others, you usually do quick pecks and kisses on the cheek cause your brother comes out of nowhere and you both fear for Jack's life, once you took advantage that your brother was busy and had a hot makeout session, you both ended up with ducttape over your mouths for two hours and a very long lecture from your brother that you thought it's not him cause damn that such a bothersome long ass lecture......... Even his (s/N) was shocked at that then made a remark later which made him start yelling at him but it looked like he lost his marbles cause he was yelling at himself...

Cuddling together

Chase young

Chase is not someone for cuddles but sometimes he'll just pull you to him and wrap his arms around you and kisses your forehead... p.s you don't have a choice... But who's complaining he's always busy so you like it when he gives you attention... Sometimes you just see him sitting criss-cross reading a book or scroll and you'll just go sit on his lap or he'll be the one that pulls you after you peck his lips, you usually try to keep up with what he's reading but you get bored easily and will most likely fall asleep to later on wake up in the same position or sometimes in your (both of your *wink wink*) bed on rare occasions he'll be next to you as well.... He sleeps shirt-less sooooo..... You'll end up as red as a tomato while (s/N) yells at you to give him an earful about it or beat him up but you'll tell her to zip it the fuck up and cuddle to him... He's a light sleeper so your movement will wake him up, he'll just pull you closer and peck your lips telling you to go back to sleep which you comply to.