HAYLINE Mini Scenarios... Adult Section

How he is in bed (OML this is gonna be....)

Chase Young

Chase isn't a softie in anything so why in this one, bondage is a common thing, he'll make you scream his name without even entering you, SEX GOD, he'll make you cum two or three times before the real thing, loves giving and receiving, you'll be bouncing on Daddy's Cock if you aren't cuffed to the bed,baby girl needs to be punished, you'll probably lose your voice from screaming his name or sucking his dick, TOYS!, BDSM, you can't walk the next day maybe even till the next week, don't get daddy angry cause you're gonna be heavily punished...no wait do that angry sex Is awesome, hmmmmm did someone say that they can't sleep because of you?, oh yeah the lazy ass did, there's a green faced witch, and a tomato red evil boy genius and a shocked red girl as well, note to self, make chase soundproof your room.

Wuya

Lazy ass isn't as lazy now hmm..... She'll be screaming your name over and over, she has a master kink,Role-playing is a must, lots of foreplay, whip your slave master, Master please punish your maid, she knows how to give a good head, she be begging if you teased her so much, her magic can be useful, Master~

Jack Spicer

(how just how idek)

Both of you are virgins, he's so clueless so as you, you stole your brother's erotic books to understand, faces red as his hair all the time, vanilla, both of you by your names, you both be so embarrassed throughout the entire thing, hmmmm some whipped cream here and there, you're much less innocent than him once in the mood, you'll take the lead immediately if he falters, (C/G) (stands for Chase's girlfriend) was the one that kept your brother away enough time for you to get done with your business, hmmmm jack is gonna get murdered if Nii-san knew so keep it a secret shhhhh.

If you can't comment using the comment button then just comment on the paragraph it'll work I'm trying to figure out the problem

¶See you in netherworld ¶

§§Raven out~