Chapter 6: Teach me

Angie P.O.V:

It's been three days since the 'Grand Battle' between The Fairy Tail Knights and Team Natsu, fighting for the title of 'Most Powerful Team'. Honestly...it was a bit of a bore. I could have been spending that time finish reading my novel on The History of Magic.

I let out a soft sigh before glancing down at my watch before putting a few pieces of bacon onto Y/n plate, along with three sausages, scrambled eggs, two hash browns, two tomatoes and finally pouring her f/d into her favorite cup/mug. I quickly untied my apron and began to make my way towards her room.

Most people when they'd hear about us Fairy Tail Knights that we'd live in a mansion and are crazy rich. Well...they aren't wrong about the rich part.

It's just that we give 50% of our reward money to charities. But us living in a mansion? Was only a fools dream. Y/n would complain at times about why'd we stay in our small and slightly cramped apartment which then I'd simply reply is; 'Because its quite lovely and the rent is cheap' and then she just goes away with a huff knowing it was pointless for her to even try and to argue back.

That's when I couldn't help but think of what to do with the girl. Always getting into trouble no matter what the circumstances may be.

I swear she'd be the death of me.

As I entered the hallway, I carefully fixed some of the pictures on the wall. One was with the whole of the guild when we were younger, another was a slightly older Y/n and I with Gildarts fighting with Natsu in the background and another with a very young Y/n and-

Thump.

My brows raised. That definitely came from Y/n's room.

I let out a soft sigh before continuing my way towards her room before opening it to see my partners body sprawled out across the floor, drool coming from her mouth and her duvet wrapped awkwardly around her.

"Baka." Muttering under my breath, I quickly dragged her onto of the bed before pinching her nose waking her up immediately.

The girls e/c eyes widened in pure confusion while looking around frantically.

"I promise I didn't sleep in!" She shouted causing me to shake my head while adjusting my glasses.

"Just get ready...I already made breakfast." Walking out of the room I had to go prepare myself for a long day of madness between Natsu and Y/n.

Le time skip~

Y/n P.O.V:

Getting to the Guild hall was an absolute nightmare. There were so many kids and wizards running up to us to get an autograph, plus others who were truly die hard fans of Team Natsu were threatening to beat us up...

Especially the fan girls like damn.
Can they chill?

Once we finally did reach the guild hall everyone there also bombarded us.

It first started off with Juvia.

She came at us screaming at the top of her lungs for hurting Grey and desperately tried beat us up with everything she got. Luckily, Angie just grew a flower, collected the pollen from it, and just blew it in her face when she was close enough knocking out the water mage completely.

Next was the Strauss sisters. Lisanna was mad at us for doing the fight without her and Mira said she wasn't involved either.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Mira was also a part of the Fairy Tail Knights.

I should probably explain...

...in another time.

But Mira didn't complain and said it was fine. "I simply told Lisanna that you could have handle them all by yourselves." She said with a sigh.