Chapter one: The Fairy Tail Knights

"Y/n, get up! We're about to arrive at Magnolia!" A voice says while shaking me like crazy. My eyes immediately shot open and I threw a punch at the person but was easily caught by my best friend and partner Angie. She smirked and released her grip on my fist.

"Geez its, Angie. Could have knocked out those pretty white teeth outa of ya." I joked while causally folding my arms across my chest. Angie scoffed.

"Yeah right! Remember honey, I'm a S class wizard. You should watch your back."

"Psh, that makes two of us dimwit!" The two of us stared at each other before laughing like crazy. Once we calmed down, the conductor spoke through the speaker that we had arrived at Magnolia station.

I let out a sigh of relief and stretched my legs and arms. My blonde-haired friend got up and straightened her cream colored robe.

"Ok lazy pants, get up and help me get our bags." I chuckled and pulled my f/c hood over my head and got up.

"Ok, hold your horses Angie, I'm getting up."

"Good, now hurry up!" She then threw my satchel in my face and began to the get her own. I grumbled slightly before getting out of my seat to get my own. It's been five years since we've been to Magnolia. Five years since Lisanna died. last time we went there, for Lisanna's funeral.

The reason why Angie and I took this century quest. I was so deep in thought a didn't realize that my fellow comrade was trying to talk to me.

"Y/n! Hellooooo? Talk to me!" I blinked a few times and looked at her. Her expression suddenly turned sad and worrying. She looked out the window, sighing. "Are you thinking about Lisanna again?" She asked me while resting a hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off and smiled at her under my hood. "Nah, just...thinking that's all." She gave me a weird look before turning on her heels and began to get off the train. I sighed and quickly grabbed my guitar before running after her, trying to keep my hood over my head.

As I got off the train, I took a deep breath of the fresh air and sighed. It was good to be home and go back to my real guild. And I also heard that after the war against Phantom Lord because of this newbie, the guild had to get rebuild.

Hope they didn't change too much of it otherwise I'm going to have a hard time trying to remember where the guild hall is (._.). Well I'll work something out!

And to make matters worse, after 7 years the guild became a laughing stock of Fiore, but after we won the Grand Magic Games, we were back on top again and the guild hall changed again!

Welp...I knew I was screwed.

Angie and I were soon walking through the streets of Magnolia, heading towards where the guild hall should usually be. As we were walking, I noticed Angie was mumbling under her breath and scavenging all sorts of items from her bag. I raised a brow and poked her.

"Oi, Ang... what are you doing?" She looked at me like I just killed someone making me shake a bit. "S-sorry! D-did I forgot someone thing? Please tell me I didn't..."

"Yes. Yes, you did." She said calmly making me laugh nervously. Now, you see when I forget something it doesn't really end well for me, I mean it. Angie may be sweet and kind but when she's mad...well...you just made a death wish. "And I'm not going to tell you what it is until you remember." She continues before looking in her bag again.

"What?! Why not? Pleaseeeeeee?"

"DON'T TEST ME Y/N!"

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry please don't kill me!" I exclaimed before getting down on my knees begging for her forgiveness. Angie laughed and hoist me up and pat me on my head.