9.My Lady.

Hannah POV

[one month later]

It's been a while since we have talked.was that day the last day ?? Yes,after that incident we didn't get a time to hangout....

The day after that incident he simply sent me a message saying he'll be out from Seoul for their World tour.Since then I felt like something is missing in my life...back then we used to text and joke each other but now the texts are always short ..it always starts from "How are you??" And ends from "doing fine"..we are drifting away.,sometimes he never reply back even though he read my messages...yes he maybe busy with his work..I keep thinking like this and keep texting him to cheer him up..but later I gave up ....now it's been a month...and I haven't heard from him for 3 weeks.the only way I got to know about him was his inster account..and today he post that they'll be back in Seoul tomorrow...I'm glad!! Then again we two can hang out!!

[shon tapped on Hannah's shoulder]

"What are you thinking about so seriously ??"

"Oh nothing,it's just about a concert of my fav boy band"
Yes,I had to lie.

"You like a boy band??are you a teenager Hannah??ha..ha you are cute as always!!!! so what's it,the band you like??"

"Exo..!!"I Said

[Next day,Time-3:00am, place-Seoul international airport]

Hannah is waiting to see someone with a crowd.

"Oppaaaaaaa...!!"(the girls standing next to Hannah are running forward,exo members walking out of the airport,Hannah looking at them)

Yes... they are cool as always, I 'm happy to see chanyeol before starting my day.Seems like he's doing fine.i should meet him up later.

[TIME SKIP]

(Afternoon;Hannah is calling chanyeol but his phone is offed)

"Guess I can't contact him today too,he maybe busy" (saying for herself)

[NEXT DAY IN THE UNIVERSITY]

"Hannah!! Hi!!"(someone shouting from far away)

I turned around,I was surprised when I saw the man who walked towards me......
no..to say it correctly I was surprised when I saw what he was holding!!

It was Shon and he was holding two two tickets for the exo concert which will be held tomorrow at Seoul.

"Yeah...it's really a concert ticket" I shouted happily.

"Sh..!!"Shon cover my mouth and make me silent then point me the student who were staring at us.

"Shon ,what's this,all of a sudden??"I whispered.

"I saw you struggling to buy a ticket few days ago and I wanted to get you one,it's a gift from me.so Hannah would you like to come with me"he said in a low voice.

When it comes to EXO, i'll Never say no.. "Yes i'll Come"

He bend towards my ear "so it's count as a date!!" He whispered.then he handed me a ticket and walk away.

Chanyeol I'm coming to your concert....

Next day ,We arrived at the place and got seated.the concert started and I was so much excited.

Chanyeol..he looks so much better and happy.he is working hard for us ,fans..,I keep looking at him waving my light stick and singing the song .

Shons pov

Hannah was having so much fun.i haven't seen her this much happy!!

Hannah's POV

Shon walked with me to my house after the concert.