3.Stay.

Hannah's pov

i sat on the bench in front of the shop. i took my phone in jersy pocket and put on my ear phones then played EXO stay from Universe album.i was glad i got 3 holiday from work after yesterday incident.ah..!! it still pain when hearing his voice..so i started singing the song to make me distract from my thoughts.

''Can't believe, can't believe
eonjengan gwaenchanhajindan mal...''

''stay...''

Chanyeol's pov

isn't that Hannah.yes that's her. i stoped my car and walked toward her.i stand behind her.

she is singing..slowly and in a low voice..with her eyes shut..What!! did i just smiled..hoal!!

anyway isn't she singing one of our song.i peeped at her phone ''STAY-EXO''i tapped on her shoulder. she remove her earphone and looked at me.

''Oh ''she said and hide her phone.
"are you an EXO-L??''i asked.
"who are you??'' she asked me.i lowered my mask and say its me.then she started blushing.
"oh sorry for disturbing you,i was just wondering whether u would like to have a coffee with me as you help me a lot?"I asked

''ok as you like ''she murmured while keeping her eyes down.

''so are you an EXO-L?''I repeated my question.

"no..why??"

''nothing,lets go there's my car''

Hannah's pov

I dont want him to think that im a fan who tries to cling in to him.so i just lied.

FLASHBACK

HANNAH SPEAKING WITH HER FRIENDS AT HIGH SCHOOL

''hey you know me and chanyeol shares the same birth day dates he's november 27 and i'm february 27 and we both like the same color and have similar tastes,guys im so happy''

''Hannah my dear you should stop dreaming ...,that chanyeol or something guy will never find u .he's lands away.u stop thinking that guy and live a normal life''

but i couldn't,i coudn't forget him,in the past i used to change my bias often .my sister even used to make a list of them.but this time it is hard to drop him..(end of flashback)

''theres a good coffe shop i know lets go there''

''ok''i answered.

''so what happened to things between u and jinney ,isn't that her name?''he was silen for my question.''oh sorry we wasn't close to ask that kind of queations''i apologize.

''we haven't talk til that incident.she has been my GF for 3years but still its hard to understand her.Hannah u have a BF?''

I was shoked by his question,''No i haven't ,i'm going to love only one person in my life.so i never tried to have a BF''i said while looking at his face.how can i say i only loved him til now??.how can i say i neverhold a hand of a guy because of him??how can i say i did it all because of him??I'll hide my feelings coz he has someone beside him.i dont want to be the bad person by breaking them down.

so i just keep looking at his face...the perfect face of him that haven't change since i saw him first.

his phone started ringing ''nae hyung ...nae..i will come''

''Hannah Suho hyung wants me to come to his shooting place right now,as we have come much far from ur house are u ok if i take u there??.i'm so sorry hannah.''

''its ok i am off today''i closed my eyes for a sleep as he said it will take few hours to go there.

''i'll just play a song as its bit...awkward'' chanyeol tap the screen and played a song..

chanyeol's pov

i played some exo songs in my phone,after 10 min Hannah was sleeping.how can she sleep in a strangers car so carelessly??does she believe me that much??

when i stopped the car in the highway entrence i looked at her.she was in a calm quiet sleep.i felt like she was hiding so much pain out there.i removed my jacket a put it on her.

''ch..chanyeol'' (Hannah murmuring) W** i was shocked.is she sleep taking?

''wae?''

''nothing"then she went back to sleep and i started driving.after few minutes i heard a murmur.i look at hannah.she was murmuring the exo song thats playing in the car.she sang each song without any mistake until she woke up.but dosen't she say she is not an EXO-L....