13.One and only.

(Hannah POV)

"Oh.....!! I'm nervous.....what if something went wrong??" I said.

"Nothing will happen, until I'm with you,believe me"he said taking my hand.

(Chanyeol put on a song)

"This will help you to calm...."he smiled with sparkling eyes....

"Let me choose the songs..."I smiled back.

("Exo-one and only"playing 🎶)

"Are you sure this is it??"

"Hm??" I said 

"Well it's.....I don't know I just want to listen to it... now"

"Dont be stressed,let's go then"

(Chanyeol starts the vehicle)

Time-10:00am

place- infront of Chanyeols moms' restaurant 

 "won't there be any fans??" I looked at Chanyeol.

"There's is a separate part in the restaurant,we're going there "

............................................................

"Oh.... Chanyeol nae adeul (my son),how are you??"It's Chanyeol's mom.

"Omma!!!!!"he shouted. Look at him been a big baby....I giggled(she didn't notice Hannah)

"Oh son as you told you will be here I called Jinny too.."she said smiling 

"What??????" Chanyeol was frozed as well as me.

"Why?? You two had a fight again....why can't you be nice to that sweet girl, you guys were very friendly back then when you were in elementary school"she said

Chanyeol looked at me 

And......hold my hand.........

"Omma the case is.....I no longer date Jinny.......this is Hannah my girl friend..."

.............silence............

She walked towards me "what was your name again??its Hannah right??? Welcome lovely....."she was so warm to me,she said while holding my shoulders.

Omg I'm gonna collapse at this point 

"Omo you're trembling so much!!! Honey come here....I know how you feel cause I was in your shoes once"

I looked at Chanyeol and he nodded with a smile.then she took me to a table .

"Here drink this tea..."

I smiled and accepted it.

"Hannah......I'm really sorry to that I bought Jinny here ...!!"

"It's ok mrs park .....I'm okay with it"

"Omo Omo just call me omma.....!!! I would like to have another daughter too"both of us smiled.

"So how did you guys meet each other??"

.............................(back to Chanyeol)..................

Chanyeol POV 

(Jinny walking towards Chanyeol)

"Oppa....jal jinesso??(How are you??)... well I should have guess ... that you broke up with me because of her....do she really worthy??"she smirked.

"Just get lost Jinny....don't try to test my anger...you don't want me to cut my ties with you as a friend right??" I walked passing her.

(She hugged Chanyeol from behind)