Tired! reader x adult! honoka

((You know this was coming and for that I have to say..honoka is best girl fight me)

RN pov: Today was one of  those long work days I've been having those alot recently 7 am-8pm is the new standard  at least for a while and unfortuanly my wife isn'thome most of those times as she runs her bakery which is actually doing really great but i wanna be the back up plan to make sure she's ok a and doesn't have a lazy husband while she's doing all the work and... "thus is tokyo you may now get off the train "o oh right i wasn't tired I'll be fine" I yawned as i get off the train with all my stuff and walk home I then open the door heading for straight bed.

But as i walk in I smell cooking and lots of it i walk to the kitchen to see my wife cooking and Tbh she looked really beautiful i felt like I did when I first told her my feelings heart feels like exploding as i have this feeling I think about how i am the luckiest man in the world she's so sweet so caring so.. beautiful.

"Honey are you ok your not moving" I snapped out if it as she didn't even look at me "h how could you tell it was me" i laughed a little "your footsteps what's wrong your just standing there" she smiled that beautiful smile of hers again.

The smile that made me fall in love with her "w well you looked really pretty I blushed as she walked closer to me and closer she then kissed me as my eyes widen but i kiss back this kiss was for a long time she pulled away because of air as i blushed like a tomato because i didn't expect that.

"I missed you so much and your not too bad yourself" she winks at me "but sweetie you look tired you wanna sleep on my lap?" She asked smiling as i nodded "then answer me This" I looked at her and she looked rather serious "why are you taking these long shifts i understand the backup plan but every time i come home your asleep on the couch" she then holds my hands

"W well it's because i i don't want to make you feel like your doing all the work" honoka hugged me "R/N you know me you've been married to me for years i would never complain about you not working hard enough the only thing I will complain about is you not spending any time with me"

"That really hit like a knife for me I've been so focus on being a capable husband that i forgot who's important here my wife" "alright I'll go back to my old shifts if it will make you happy" "it will very much i love you F/N L/N" 'I love you too honoka kousaka'

(No i did not dream about this in the middle of the night you shut your mouth)