Yandere bibi x reader

This was requested by @YerikRivas

(I just wanna say that request are closed for the time being it is for a good reason just can't say it yet?

....."Stay with us baby" I hear 3 girls say at the same time, i guess i should explain how this happened right i am gonna be tied up for a while and they won't shut up. 

-a few days ago-"Thanks for helping us earlier with the stuff we really appreciate it and we  would like  to show our appreciation"

-Now-

What it was short? well, of course, it was what do you expect I'm tied up and i can't focus right now! anyway, I've been here for a few days, two to be exact. "I must say that even though i am tied up i can say that the food i tasted was great you can all cook really well."

"T-thank you so much, of course, i am the greatest cook in the universe too!" Nico was jumping up and down it would be cute if i wasn't locked in a basement and tied up right now.

"Maki Your piano playing is as beautiful as your appearance" Maki just pouted at me blushing, again would be cute if i wasn't tied up right now did i mention i was locked in a basement?

"Now w- Eli then stomps her foot, "Enough you may be our lover but i know that you are just doing this to butter us up and try to escape your so smart!" she would then get up and rub my face. "Such a smooth face." 

"H-he's so funny too!"  Maki  would then pout but then pull a knife out, "It's like we would be extremely upset if you tried to leave!"

Nico would then do the same "Yea none of us would be happy if you did that especially not me...NICO NICO NI!" She just wanted to do that.

Eli would then point a knife at my throat, "Do you understand you can't leave we won't let our smooth-faced king be infected by the outside world". 

"Actually that wasn't my plan just saying my honest thoughts i know i couldn't escape why would i, i have great food and 3 beautiful girls taking care of me who wouldn't want that?

Eli would then smile overjoyed and jumping up and down, "We are so glad to hear that come her- Eli would go in for a kiss and i stop her with my finger, "Me" 

I kick her in the stomach and get up 

They all look at me angrily and i smile at them, "Food was great, the room was a mess though I'll have to knock 2 stars off  of that see ya!" 

I knock the door down easily....Wait how weak was that door Jes- "UGHH WE"LL KILL YOU!"

I'M JUST SAYING YOU GUYS GOT SCAMMED THAT DOOR WAS SO WE- WOAH!" I then feel 2 girls arms wrap around both my legs and i fall.  "That was a good trick"

Eli then slowly walks over and lifts my head up by her hand, "You really thought you can escape you know we don't wanna kill you we love you but HOW DARE YOU TRY TO LEAVE US LEARN YOUR PLA-

"I CAN SEE YOUR PANTIES!"

"W-wha- I kick Maki and Nico off of me and trip Eli before quickly getting up and running again, "You'll get another star for great exercise!"

I get to the door and open it, I then start crying, "W-we just wanna be loved w-we really love you"

-Laughs- "Come back not crazy and just normal people again i like your normal selves a lot more i don't care how long it takes I'll wait."

"O-ok!"

"Well, aren't you coming? staying inside won't help it's time you got infected too you know"

They then slowly got up and walked out, after that, i took them to mental health clinics and the therapist always gave me updates saying they are fine.

After 3 months the therapist says they are back to normal and like i said i wait for them...well i and 6 other girls 

They come out and see me, "Well?"

They all rush to tackle me and cry, "W-we're sorry for what we did w-we-

"It's ok if you still wanna do this we can start off slow is that ok?"

"Yes we are perfectly ok with that!" they all said at the same time

-Laughs- "You girls are so cute"