Erena Todo x reader

This has been requested by
EzioAltair115.

R/N pov: i just got a poster from a shop in Tokyo and now im in line to get it signed by them!

I cough "calm down R/N you don't wanna sound like a creep you might not even get to meet them with how long this line is."

1 hour later

The one time i was hoping to be wrong i was right well i did get a,poster so that's good i guess.

I walk with my head down-

"Hey are you a fan?"

I turned around to see not only an a rise member my arise waifu erena todo.

I blush lightly "o-oh um well y-yes i am but i didn't get it signed i-im a big fan."

"Aww here ill sign it" she takes my poster and signs it. "Anything for a cute fan like yourself." She winks at me which makes me blush.

"Hmm since you had to wait so long how about i take you out to dinner my treat."

"R-really i mean you don't have to do that the signing is en- my stomach rumbles.
I blush deeply.

Edora giggles "let's go eat aome ramen!"

Eldoons ramen shop

"I-i didnt see any interviews that said you liked ramen."

"Well i mean to be an idol you kind of have to be a larger than life figure saying i like ramen would make me human."

"Oh so you can't be yourself sometimes that sucks." 

"It really isn't that bad it's not a 24/7 job like most people think now i want to ask you something who's your faovrite of the group."

I blush "m-my favorite of the group w-why do you wanna know that?"

"Why can't i your a fan and don't worry it doesn't have to be me you know most of the fans like tsubasa."

"W-well actually um you are my favorite."

Erenas eyes widen "really that's realy nice of you may i ask why?"

"B-because in interviews you seemed like a really nice person and and i f-find you attractive." I blush deeply after saying that

Erena blushes lightly  and smiles "aww your so cute and sweet." I blush more.
.
"You know if it wasn't for long distance i would ask you out you seem like my type."

I blush lightly "w-well i can deal with the long distance."

"If the media finds out your gonna have to answer questions all the time?"

"T-that's fine by me" erena blushed ligjtly and smiled she kissed my cheek.

"Ok boyfriend"

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter today and as usaul until then see ya soon!))