Sage

Me well I'm a celestial my spell talent is dealing with possessions. Most think I'm a little girl which I'm not I'm actually the same age as the Elven king's and Madam Evie's son Sylys. We practically grew up together well us and my brother Niko who's a year older then us. Niko and my dad use to be the general of the guards until Niko became old enough to take over. I had a major crush on Sylys though he never payed any attention to me. Apparently he was soul bonded to a demon from birth, but he was banished from Reedwealth when we were still babies. I wished Sylys might get over him and maybe fall for me. No such luck though three or four months ago (don't remember the time line)
he disappeared  when his mom and dad went on vacation, and he ended up finding the demon guy he was bonded to. I was heart broken at first  
and secretly hoped that his parents would force him to give the guy up. Then I realized that King Dominic was being possessed it took all I had to rid him of this demon. Madam Evie sat with us the whole time until we learned the demon possessing him was one named Marah. She was well known to be a piece of work. She warned she would find Sylys and Zephyr who is now married. She said she'd kill Zephyr and torture Sylys. Madam Evie went to give them the warning. When she returned King Dominic wanted to know everything and she told him that Sylys was with Zephyr and was happy to leave them alone. and told him about Marah. He didn't want to break them apart he wanted to help protect them from Marah. Niko had came and went. and is now staying with them it's been about two weeks now since then. When Niko came back.

"Sage I came to get you Zephyr fears Sylys has been possessed" he said.

"I'll be happy to help in anyway I can" I said. Maybe Sylys and I can at least be friends. Maybe even Zephyr. I have nothing against demons just don't like when they invade others.

I went to inform Madam Evie and King Dominic.
They wanted to come also, but Niko said Zephyr only asked to bring me not them. They've been before and came back. So I didn't see why they couldn't go on their own. They respected Niko's word and stayed home.

Niko used a transport spell to take us to a lovely log cabin and the middle of a ring of trees. I could see the protective barrier among the trees.
Then the black haired guy with black horns coming from his head and large bat like wings on his back coming from the house I also seen Sylys sitting in a chair on the porch staring off in space.

"Zephyr this is my little sister Sage. Sage this is Zephyr Sylys' husband" Niko said.

"Hello can I go closer to him. I can see from here there something not right" I smiled at him.

"Yes" he answered his voice was soft he had kind eyes. I went They both followed

"Niko stay back" I said. I would of asked Zephyr to also but I knew he wouldn't besides I may need him to hold Sylys down if the demon that's possessing him is a bad one. I knelt in front of him he looked at me and smiled a little.

"Hi Miget" he said softly. He's called me that since we were kids.

"Hi Sy" I smiled then I realized he wasn't possessed well not like Zephyr thought he was.

I looked at Zephyr. "He not possessed" I said

"Then what wrong with him" He asked I could see the worry in his eyes.

"Oh he has a demon in him but I don't think you'll want me to remove him or her" I smiled.

"What are you going on about girl. Of course I do. Do it now" he all but shouted at me.

"Zephyr sweety Sylys is pregnant" I said he blinked at me like I just grew an extra eye or something.

"Zephyr" Sylys said. A huge smile crossed his  face and he scooped Sylys up and hugged him.

"We're having a baby My angel" He said happily.

"Yes I heard I told you I was fine that I wasn't possessed well not like you were thinking" Sylys laughed. I went and stood next to Niko to give the happy couple space. Who were now making out.

"Pregnant, I should of known with the way those two are always going at each other" Niko said.

"Well they're in love that's how two people in love should be. I'm going to ask if I can stay now" I said looking back at Sylys and Zephyr they had went inside.

"Why" Niko asked

"Because I want to help protect the baby Dummy. Beside do you know how to deal with a pregnancy let alone a pregnant male" I said and smacked him.

"Point taken" He huffed

later that day I was able to ask Zephyr if I could stay and let him know I've worked with pregnant women and men before. He was all to happy to let me stay. So I had Niko take me back to Reedwealth to get me some clothes and things and then we went back.