Helping Sylys (Niko)

*Niko is the Unknown Celestial*

They got married! Sylys and his demon. Sylys father found out and he was angry. He gathered all the top guards including me. I was the general. He sent everyone in groups of two in search for them give each pair a drawn picture of the demon whose name is Zephyr. We all knew what Sylys looked like.
I was against this union at first then I heard Madam Evie pleading to King Dominic to leave them alone let them live their lives the way they chose to That what Zephyr's  father did in the past has nothing to do with Zephyr himself. something in her voice changed my mind now I was determined to help them. Not to mention King Dominic was being possessed  I seen the demon in his eyes but there wasn't anything I could do to get rid of it that wasn't my power I had to get Sage she was the expert in these type of matters. and was all to happy to help when I told her what I was up to Which I knew she would she is my sister after all and even though were both full blooded Celestial and should go against Sylys and Zephyr she believed everyone should be able whom they choose. Especially if the other returns that feeling. She lost her love do to others thinking they did not belong together and he was protecting her and was killed. I well I had feeling for Sylys but he didn't return those feelings. So I was going to be a good friend. I only wanted to see him happy. I got rid of my partner in Reedwealth. I was able to track them down in Lans. I spotted them leaving a Inn and followed but something wasn't right. I watched Sylys a lot the way he moved whatever. Wait that's not Zephyr  this demon looks like him but much older then the picture I have. Then I got a good look at who I thought was Sylys, and realized he was a she in disguise that she was Madam Evie. She must think I'm going to do something to harm Sylys and Zephyr. I must clear the air let her know I don't want to do anything to them I only want help and that Sage is home ridding the demon that took over her husband. I was able to cast a minor freeze spell on the demon she was with. He would be able to hear what I had to say but not move.

"Madam Evie hear me out" I begged she started to take off running when she saw me and her companion couldn't move he was yelling all sorts of things at me. He was strong he broke though my spell but Madam Evie stopped him from attacking me.

"Speak now Niko. and If you want to know if I know where Sy is you can forget it I will die before I tell anyone where my son and his husband is" she said

"Calm down I don't want to do anything to Sylys or Zephyr. King Dominic is possessed. I got Sage to take care of it for me I want help all I can" I said quickly.

"I don't trust him" the demon said

"Who are you? You Don't know me." I said to him.

"Its ok Zed I trust him I know he's not lying. Or trying to trick us" She said. Oh I see so this is Zephyr's father.

"I don't  need him to trust me Madam only you and hopefully Sylys. I can win over Mister Kross and Zephyr in time" I said

"So you know who I am" He asked

"I do, and know how you were able to break my spell so easily. Let me help anyway you think I can I don't want to know where they went just the general area so I can send the other guards different directions" I said

"We're not going to give you even the smallest clue. No matter what they are both aware you're out looking for them so I know they will keep on their toes and keep their eyes open for you, and you don't want to back Zephyr into a corner where he feels you're a threat to Sylys he will protect him at all cost" Zed said.

"Fine I'll escort Madam Evie home then it's not safe for either of us here. Even with your cover of darkness your now casting" I said.

"He's right Zed I need to go home. We thought Dom was being possessed  and if he got Sage who is the best in removing demons. Then I need to be there when she gets it out. Dom will be weak and maybe even not completely aware what's going on. We don't know how long he's been possessed" She said.

"Ok Evie I trust your judgement I'll get things moving on this end. You take care of yourself and contact me anytime" He said and disappeared  in a puff of smoke.

Without word she headed toward home she knew I could protect her if need be but I also knew she could handle herself.