Chapter 3

Dedicated to Beth_Styles because it her birthdaaaayyy todaaay! <3 :)

Niall P.O.V

“Ugh, I’m going in the shower” I mumbled, my voice still thick from sleep. Suddenly my eyes adjusted to the surroundings.

"Why are we in the van still?!" I asked curiously

"Because you lot fell asleep when you were supposed to take over from me" Louis replied, his eyes still closed

"Oh...sorry 'bout that" Harry said, sheepishly.

"Well I'm not driving at all today" Louis replied, massaging his neck after the uncomfortable position he had slept in.

 A while later and everyone was awake with stiff necks and backs. Harry had climbed into the drivers seat and took over the last 30 miles into the centre of Florida.

“So we agreed, going to Universal Studios for the day then going to Magic Kingdom at night for the fireworks?” Taylor confirmed

“Yep, and we are here!” Harry said as he turned into the entrance of Universal.

“Hello sir, how many people are there in your vehic-“ The man was in the middle of talking to us, when his eyes flickered up for the first time seeing us all sitting there. His eyes widened and his mouth opened wide.

“You’ll catch flies by the way if you keep doing that” Beth pointed out from where she was sitting in the passenger seat.

“You’re One Direction!” The man said, his eyes still wide.

“Yeah…last time we checked I think we were…” I laughed

“Here have free fast-passes” The man chucked a huge pile of them into the van. “It’s an honor to have you in our park” He added

“Urm…thanks” Harry replied, driviving on and finding a space in the already full car park.

We all got out the car and while everybody was looking at the map, figuring out what ride to go on first, Emily tapped me on the shoulder, grinning at something.

“What?” I asked, trying to follow her gaze.

“Do you have a sharpie on you?”

I felt my pockets and found one, we always have on handy for autographs and everything. I handed her it and she took me over to the gift shop.

“Ok…I’m really confused on what we are doing…?”  I slowly said

“Right well when you were all here last, you had t-shirts with Thing 1, Thing 2 etc. but it only goes up to 5 so we are gonna change them” She  explained while picking up 10 of the t-shirts and paying for them.

Emily then sat down, got the sharpie and changed half of the t-shirts to Thing 6, 7, 8,9 and 10.

“Perfect!” She laughed, admiring her work.

“Where did you go?” Erin asked us as we came back to everyone else who was still arguing on what ride to go on.

“Put this on” Emily said, throwing one of her ‘masterpieces’ to Erin. She laughed as she unfolded it and saw she was Thing 8.

 “Hahaa! These are awesome!” She laughed, putting it on top of the top she had on.

Me and Emily handed them all out and soon we were all walking around the theme park with them on. We looked amazing if I say so myself.

Zayn P.O.V

“Did we decide what ride we are going on first then?” I sighed; we had been debating about it since we got here.

“Yeah, The Hulk” Louis replied casually.

“What?! Oh god…” I pinched the bridge of my nose, knowing that they would force me on it.

“What’s the worst that could happen?! It’s not like you’re gonna die” Erin tried to persuade me to come on.

“Yeah Zayn, and remember YOLO!” Niall laughed, running to the queue.

“Well there is a long queue so at least there is time for me to prepare myself for it” I said

“Actually…no. We have fast passes remember? Meaning we get to go to the front of the queue?” Evie pointed out slowly, pointing to where the others were, at the very front of the queue.

“Come on, you can sit next to me” Erin said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to where the others were, preparing to get on.

We climbed into our seats and the dreaded bas came over our shoulders.

“Here we gooooooooo!” Beth screamed as we shot off, doing loop the loops and basically just   every direction you can think of, up, down upside down. Everything.

The ride eventually came to a stop and we all slowly got off, our legs pretty wobbly.

“Taylor…where are your sunglasses?” Emily asked slowly.

 Taylor’s eyes widened, feeling the top of her head where her Ray Bans were.

“Oh…they must of fallen off when we went upside down” Taylor pouted.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll buy you a new pair” Liam smiled, putting her arm around her.

 “Thanks Liam, love you” Taylor pecking him on the lips.

“Guys! Quit. The. PDA. Lets get going to the next ride” Harry sighed, making them both hit him playfully.

We made our way round the park and eventually we decided we should leave so we have enough time to see the fireworks at Magic Kingdom.

Beth P.O.V

The woman at the entrance of Magic Kingdom sadly didn’t recognize us so we didn’t get any special treatment…

We made our way through the crowds to try and get the best view possible, stopping once to meet Mickey Mouse, what weirdo would come to Disney and not meet him or any of the Disney characters?!

Suddenly there was a big BANG! And the sky filled with colors, making the crowd go silent. Every colour you could think of had a chance to fill the dark sky. It really was magical.

Then once it had finished, ‘Tinkerbell’ flew across the sky, making us all squeal in delight. I’m sure I heard the woman behind us mutter something like ‘big kids’ but we didn’t care; we came on this trip to enjoy ourselves so we will!

 A/N Heeey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! Pleaseeee comment/vote/fan! It would make my day! xxx