Chapter 2!

We had finally got parked after much shouting at Louis whenever we saw a space, it was quite entertaining!

"Right what should we do first?" Zayn asked. We all thought for a second before coming out with tons of different ideas, arguing with each other.

"Erm...guys?!" Niall coughed, trying to get our attention. We al turned to him

"We are in New York...what do you think of when you think of New York?"

He rolled his eyes at our blank faces.

"Statue of Liberty!" He exclaimed, and pointed to the sign directing us to it.

"Yes! Lets go!" I laughed as we all followed the signs, looking at all the souvenirs as we passed.

Harry P.O.V

"Excuse me could you please take a picture?" I asked politely at a woman. I made sure I didn’t pick a young teenage girl, running the risk of her being a fan.

"Of course sweetie" She smiled as I handed the camera and stood next to the others. We were standing where the Statue of Liberty was in clear view behind us. We had all bought Statue of Liberty headbands and were standing, our arm raised, holding an ice cream.

The camera snapped, making the flash go right in my eyes. I put my arm down and thanked the woman, getting the camera back off her and thanking her.

"Oooh! Lets have a look!" Emily said, as her and everyone else crowded round, looking at the picture. Yeah we looked like idiots, but I knew if we looked back on it in years to come we will laugh.

"Lets find our hotel then, I think we are all pretty tired" Liam said, yawning.

"Come on, its just a few blocks away..." I said as I looked on the GPS on my phone.

Louis P.O.V

I whistled as we stepped in the hotel.

"Classy..." I breathed, taking in the surroundings of this amazing hotel.

"Remind me to tell Paul about his amazing taste in hotels" Zayn added.

I took in my surroundings. It was amazing. I don’t even want to think about the cost of one single night! It was pretty quiet, just a few business men and women dotted around, they kept looking at us weirdly. They obviously didn’t recognize us and was thinking it was weird 10 teenagers standing in a top class hotel in central New York.

Once we had checked in and played with all the buttons on the elevators, we found our rooms where we would be staying a night before setting off on our trip.

“Night!” I called to everyone apart from Evie as we found our separate rooms across the corridor. I smiled, hearing a chorus of ‘goodnights’ and saw that the door was already open and Evie had opened her case up, looking for her pyjamas.

“Need some help there?” I smirked, as she was getting frustrated, not being able to find them.

“Isn’t it just typical that they are at the bottom” She sighed, eventually fishing them out. I laughed, putting the clothes back into the suitcase and getting ready for bed myself.

Once we were both under the thick covers, cuddled together. I kissed her gently on the lips, whispering goodnight and I love you. Frowning as she never replied, I looked at her, seeing she was already fast asleep. I smiled to myself and let the sleep take over me.

“WAKE UP! WE NEED TO GET GOING!” I woke up with a start, hearing Liam’s voice shouting from behind the door and banging on it with his fist.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” I sighed, getting out of the warm bed and opening the door to a very flustered Liam.

“Please don’t be as much trouble as Zayn was to get up! He kept on just falling back to sleep!” He complained

I smirked “Me and Evie will be ready in ten Li”

He nodded and smiled gratefully as I shut the door.

Emily P.O.V

I climbed into the van sleepily and rested my head on Niall’s shoulder as soon as he sat beside me. I don’t know who decided to go at 5am but I don’t think any of us liked it!

“So we are travelling to Florida first?” Niall confirmed

“Yupp” Louis replied, looking at the map to plan the route. We decided to take turns in driving, Louis taking the first half and one of us taking the second.

Once everybody was strapped in, and made sure everyone had all their belongings, we began our trip. Yet instead of taking in the surroundings of New York, everyone was asleep…except Louis ‘cause that wouldn’t be good…

Evie P.O.V

We had been driving throughout the day, after many stops for refreshments. It was now getting later into the evening and Lou was determined to get us to Florida before it got too dark. We would be spending a few days in Florida, before setting off somewhere else and I think we were all pretty excited about going there. Also we went straight to Florida from New York because to be honest..there isn’t much in-between.

Once we are in Florida we would be able to go to all the exciting cities from there like California and L.A.

I looked over at Louis and saw his eye lids were starting to droop.

“You’re tired boo, get one of the others to take over like we agreed” I sighed

“I don’t want to wake any of them” He replied, looking in the mirror to see them all fast asleep on each other “It wouldn’t be fair”

“It isn’t fair on you right now, you need to sleep too! You haven’t slept since we got up this morning! If you don’t want to swap, then I’ll drive or at least stop at a nearby hotel” I pleaded.

He bit his lip, thinking “You are just as tired, so you cant take over and the thing is I don’t think there is any nearby hotels”

I looked around at our surroundings and saw just fields surrounding us.

“The only thing we could do is park the van at the side of the road and sleep here for the night, I don’t think we could make it to Florida now anyway, it’s getting to dark” He sighed, slowly turning in to the side of road and turning the engine off.

I smiled slightly that he had listened to me, I didn’t want to put us in danger if he was tired and driving in the dark..the only thing is I doubt I will ever get to sleep in this van. I have no clue how the others had done it!

Louis, seeing my struggle to get comfortable, gestured me to climb on to his lap and rest my head on his chest…it was better than a pillow…much comfier!

A/N Hey guys hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it was short and rubbish but I really wanted to update for you guys! Oh and I’ll be putting more p.o.v’s for the others as well, I’ve realized I haven’t been including them enough!

Anyway comment, vote, fan!  xxx