8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning...

A/N Here is the long awaited sequel for Be(lie)ve Me I love you… I was going to finish Promises first but I was too excited to start this because of the great ideas for it. They are all going on a road trip all around America for anyone who cant remember, so enjoy! <3 :)

Evie P.O.V

“Why we had to get a flight at 4 o clock in the morning, I’ll never understand” Zayn grumbled as we boarded the plane

“You can go back to your precious sleep once we sit down” I laughed as we foundour seats, I quickly overtook Louis, bagging the window seat.

“Not fair!” Louis pretended to be upset with me, but I knew it wouldn’t last long.

“Oh I’m sorry babe, you just have to be quicker next time” I smirked, kissing him on the nose. He laughed as he buckled his seat belt up, me copying his actions.

“Hello, and welcome on board the flight to New York international airport. We will be going through the safety procedures soon, so could you please put down any magazines or newspapers and please take notice” The stewardess said through the speaker thing. I laughed as I saw Beth put her magazine down which she had struggled to get out the bag for a while.

“Why do we need to listen to this, I’ve heard this millions of times before. The oxygen mask will drop down blah, blah blah” Emily sighed

“You may have heard the safely procedure before, but every flight is different. Now the exits of the plane are now being pointed out now…” I stopped listening after that. All I knew what to get out as quickly as possible if the plane did crash, oh and go down one of those awesome slides!

I laughed as I saw Louis pretending to fall asleep out of boredom, earning a few glares from the air steward.

“Does anyone want a sweet?” I heard Liam call from a few rows behind.

“Yes please!” I called back as two sweets hit me in the face.

“Sorry!” Liam chuckled “It was all Taylor’s fault!”

“It was not! I had nothing to do with it!” I heard her retort. I sat back down as I felt the plane speed up. I popped the sweet in my mouth and gave the other to Louis. I looked out the window, seeing everything turn into a blur and we sped up.

I let go of Louis’ hand and clenched both of my hands over my ears.

“What on earth…?!” Louis was looking at me weirdly

“My ears will pop if I don’t!”

“Well that was what the sweet was for stupid!” Louis laughed

“Yes but I swallowed it!”

Louis laughed and rolled his eyes as he leaned over me, looking out the window. Now the lights were specks and the few cars that were on the road looked like tiny ants.

Cautiously, I lowered my hands from my ears and looked around to see what everyone was doing. Beth was happily allowed to read her magazine while Harry was gleefully pointing at a picture of him in it, Zayn was asleep and I saw Erin’s eyes starting to droop. Eeh them two and their sleep! Liam and Taylor were laughing at something between themselves and Niall and Emily had already got the laptop out and started to watch a film, which must have been a funny one because Niall’s laugh filled the plane, making me smile. His laugh really was contagious!

Meanwhile Louis was fiddling with all the buttons, making me get gusts of cold air, warm air, and bright lights in my eyes.

“Louis stop it before you click the button for service!” I laughed…oh no, too late was the cry! “I’m sorry, he didn’t mean to press that” I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing, meanwhile Louis was in fits from her glares at us.

“He forgot to take his medication this morning” I added, kicking him lightly to try and get him to stop laughing

The woman grunted and went back to the front of the plane. As soon as she was out of sight I burst out laughing with Louis. We haven’t been in the air two minutes and we were already in their bad books!

I lay down, my head resting on Louis’ lap while he played with my hair, it was quite comforting actually although I really don’t want to see what he has done to it! We were halfway through the flight and I was already bored. I couldn’t wait to get to ‘The Big Apple’. I yawned slightly and shut my eyes, quickly drifting off.

I felt like I had been asleep for two minutes before Louis was slowly shaking me awake, telling me I had to sit up and do my seatbelt up for landing. I sleepily got up and clicked my seatbelt in place, my eye lids still feeling heavy.

Suddenly I felt the plane drop. I hated this bit! I was about to grab Louis’ hand when he beat me too it, giving my hand a comforting squeeze.

“You hate this bit right?” He smiled. He remembered! I gripped his hand, looking out of the window as the plane got closer and closer to the ground. As the plane hit the floor, making it jolt, I sighed in relief. Landing didn’t seem as bad with Louis next to me and his comforting squeezing of my hand he kept doing.

We slowly got off the plane, the heat hitting us for a second between the transfer of the plane to the airport.

“Nice hair” Erin whispered to me. I frowned, looking at my hair and seeing a messed up plait in it.

“Louis!” I exclaimed, jumping on his back and ruffling all his hair up. It didn’t make that much of a difference and he still looked good…how is that even possible?!

I stayed on his back as we got the suitcases. It was quite a struggle for him to juggle the cases AND me so I got down and gave him a hand.

“You ready to see the thing we will be travelling the USA with?!” Liam said excitedly. We all eagerly nodded, turning the corner to see a bright blue campervan. He reached into a bag where he pulled out a 1D logo sticker. He went around the front and stuck it where we all looked proudly at it.

“I’m driving first!” Louis suddenly said, getting the keys off Liam and jumping in the driver’s seat, me sitting next to him in the passenger seat.

“Is everyone buckled in?” Louis called, hearing a chorus of yes; he turned the engine on and started driving making us all cheer. This trip is gonna be so fun!