i fell in love with the new kid [chapter 6]

sorry this is probably short, but i dont know yet because im just starting to write it. haha (: okay so here it is!\

without further ado...

CHAPTER SIX!!!

---------Aubreys POV-------------

I sat in my room just smiling at my computer, but at the same time I'm confused. Should I change my status back? That'll solve the confusion for everyone commenting, but it also might make Tyler think I'm not interested. And I sure as hell AM interested, haha.

But suddenly my phone started vibrating. I flinched then picked up. I smiled when I looked at the contact name. Tyler!!<33

"Hey!" I said, excitedly.

"Hey, so our date tomorrow night..." He started. OMG IS HE GOING TO CANCEL??

"Yeah?" I gulped.

"Just wear jeans or something comfy. I have a different idea on what I want us to do." He said. I smiled. Something different, I thought.

"Yeah, sure. Okay, I will." I said. "So...bye?" I said it like a question.

"WAIT! Stay!!..." He said. I giggled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm not done talking to you." I could hear the smile in his voice. He wants the talk to me!!(:

"Okay so what's up?" I asked. I typed a reply to Ashlees (its been forever!!) i/m.

"Talking to this really cute girl that I like alot." He said. I grinned, widely.

"Oh now are you? What's her name?" I asked. He knows I know.

"Aubrey?" He said simply. He said it in a tone like he was calling me, though.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Do you believe in love at first site?" That shocked me. What was he trying to get at?

"Yes..." I trailed off. I expected him to go on with the subject but he didn't.

"Oh okay. Haha, well now I gotta' go. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams, beautiful." He said. Aww, he's too cute!!

"Aww, bye." I said before hanging up. I sighed and leaned back. What a guy. (:

Ashlee> AUBREY ANSWER MEE BITCHH! xD

Aubrey> Whattttttttttttttttttttttttt? Lol

Ashlee> whyd it take soo long to answer? -____-

Aubrey> I was talking to Tyler (:

Ashlee> Ooh la la ;) Haha well i g2g . talk to ya later buttercupp! (:

Aubrey> Haha byee love yaa!

I signed off and got up. What to do, what to do? I went to Alex's room to see if he was doing anything interesting.

"Hey Alex!" I said, sitting on his bed.

"What? Oh, hey." When he looked up I realized he was on the phone. I hope it was with his girlfriend, Sarah. I love her, she's the best!!

"Sarah?" I said excitedly. The phone was loud enough for me to hear what the other person was saying.

"HEY OH MY GOSH AUBREY IT'S BEEN SOO LONG!!" I heard Sarahs voice on the other line. I snatched the phone from Alex.

"I know right! We need to go on another one of our shopping sprees then having a girls night out!!" I said. Alex took the phone back and put it on speaker. Fine, have it your way, Alex!

"Yeah! That was so much fun last time! I need to get you into another club, that would be cool. We can go to the same one 'cause security is pretty laid back there. Just use my I.D. or something." She said. Uh oh. I loved going to the club, but Alex doesn't even know I went. He thought I was just sleeping over Sarahs house.

"YOU DID WHAT??" Alex yelled.

"SARAH!?!?!" I said.

"AUBREY!!! TELL ME WHEN I'M ON SPEAKER!!" She cried. Alex's hand went for the phone but I sprang up sprinted out of the room.

"Aubrey get back here!" He yelled, chasing after me.

"No!" I yelled. I ran out the front door, Alex right on my back. Now this may sound crazy and all, but I knew if he caught me he would drag me back to the house and take away who knows what. And I can't even tell mom and dad because they're always like "well he's older then you and you must've been doing something wrong!" It's not like the neighbors thought he was going to hurt me, though. They all know we're brother and sister, and that we always have one of these wild goose chases.

"Where the hell are you going?" He yelled.

"Sarahs house!" I said, picking up my pace. I probably won't get there in time, because Alex is... fast. Like really fast. I can't compare to him. Right now if he really wanted to he could speed right up and catch me. But I guess he's trying to save his energy for the rampage he's going to have when I'm caught. Lucky me.

I ran up Sarah's driveway and into her house without knocking. I never knock before going in. Sarah was standing by the stairs looking at me. Before I could slam the door shut Alex slipped in. I ran and hid behind Sarah. Moving her along with me like a human shield.

"Aubrey!"

"Yes big brother?"

"Why would you go to a club without telling me! Especially when you're only, what, sixteen?" Alex said.

"I'm 17! It was only one year under the age limit to get in." I defended.

"Yes, but last time you and Sarah hung out, you were sixteen!" He countered. Oh shoot, he got me there.

"Fine, yes I was sixteen at the time. No I didn't drink, smoke, or have sex. Soo calm down." I said. His shoulders relaxed a little bit.

"Fine, but you dropped my phone on the run here. So now I need to use yours." He said, reaching out his hand. Oops, I dropped it?! I took out my phone and handed it to him. But that's when I saw that he did have his phone in his other hand.

"You're not getting this back for a week." He said, walking out. I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Whatever..." I mumbled. I hugged Sarah goodbye and walked out. We WILL have our girls night out! WE WILL!!!!