i fell in love with the new kid [chapter 5]

Sorry for the wait ! this might be kinda short so im sorry for that . but i had a serious case of writers block. now i love when you rate&comment and i wont stopp until your all happy! im trying reallly hard but i feel like nobodys reading! cmon!

oh and by the way;) heres your lovely little CHAPTER FIVEE!!

----------Tylers POV--------------

After Aubrey left I realized she had never logged off of facebook. An evil smile appeared on my face. I sat the laptop on my lap and laid against my pillow. I quickly changed her relationship status and wrote "I ♥ Tyler" as her status. I signed off and signed back on to mine. When I got on she was online. I'm surprised she got home so fast. She sent me a message.

Aubrey: you changed my relationship status? lmaoo

Me: well of course. wanna know why?

Aubrey: sure why not

Me: because i want a second chance. another chance on our first datee. our last one didnt turn out well, and i wanna try again.(:

Aubrey: Suree:) when?

Me: I'll tell you tomorrow at school. but i kinda wanna sign off, im too bored. haha, bye

Aubrey: byeeeeeeeeeee =D

I signed off and went downstairs to get something to drink. PJ was sitting at the kitchen table and eating a sandwhich. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. She said yes (:

"What's up with you, Mr. Smiley? You haven't smiled that big since you got kissed by Aubrey." He teased, laughing. I laughed back halfheartedly, not really thinking. I was in a daze. Timmy walked in then with his car keys in hand.

"Hey brothahs! What's up?" He said putting down his keys on the table.

"Peyton just left so I be eating a sandy-which." PJ smiled. He's too weird. Timmy laughed and looked at me for an answer.

"Aubrey just left so I came down to get something to drink." I said.

"Aw damn! I just missed her, eh? I wanna meet this girl! You know what, meet her over here next time you two hang out." He exclaimed.

"Nah it's alright. You don't need to meet her." I brushed the subject off.

"It's okay I want to. Invite her over." He pushed

"Uh, okay.." I caved. Oh boy. I didn't want them to meet, just in case. Timmy was known for stealing my girls. It sucks, hard.

-----------PJs POV------------

Peyton left to get ready to hang out at Lilys house, I made myself a turkey sandwhich and ate at the kitchen table. Tyler came in with a huge smile on his face. I jokingly made fun of him when Timmy walked in. Timmy talked about 'meeting' (more like stealing) Aubrey. I feel bad for Tyler, Timmy always ruins his relationships. Even though Timmy and Tyler are closer of age and in the same grade (but Timmy got left back in fourth) me and Tyler were still closer. I always hung out with him and his friends, and went to him with problems, and he did the same with me. We kind of excluded Timmy even as children, but Timmy being his cocky know-it-all self acted all independant like he didn't want to play transformers with us when we were eight. He so did!

"Uh okay.." Tyler ended. This kind of sucks for him, so I think I should help...

"Dude, why do you even wanna meet her? She's nothing to you.. right?" I asked, stuffing my mouth with half of the sandwhich. He panicked for a second then quickly recovered.

"No she doesn't really mean alot, but I wanna see the girl who puts my baby brother in a daze every time her name comes up!" He laughed. Ooh, good comeback. -__-

"I may be younger but at least I'm not stupid! I actually passed fourth grade!" Tyler teased. Timmy hated the topic of how he got left back. But really, how do you get left back in fourth? "Did you not study your times tables enough? Or did you fail one too many spelling tests?" Tyler continued. He and I both were getting a kick out of Timmys pissed face.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" He huffed, leaving the room. When I heard his room door slam I burst out laughing.

"Nice one, man!" I laughed, doing this guy handshake with Tyler. (Okay I don't know what its called, but we all know the guy handshake thing I'm talking about!)

"He was pissing me off." Tyler chuckled, looking in the fridge. He pulled out BBQ chicken from a while back and tossed one in the microwave, putting a plate underneath it.

"Okay, well I gotta go..." I said getting up. I put my plate in the sink and turned to leave.

"Where ya going?" Tyler asked.

"I'm going to hang out with a few friends! Peyton thinks I need more friends in my grade!" I yelled, bounding up the stares.

"I agree!" I heard Tyler laugh from the kitchen. 'Asshole' I joked in my head. I ran to my room and opened up my closet door. What to wear, what to wear, I thought. I picked out skinny jeans and a purple band tee. I took a quick shower and threw it on and ran a comb through my hair. I looked at the digital clock on my bedside table.

6:00 it read. There was a small "PM" sitting next to the numbers. Peyton didn't tell me when she was coming but I guessed soon. I sprayed my body with Axe and sat on my bed, getting really bored.

------Tylers POV-----

After I finished a BBQ chicken leg, I went to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and signed onto facebook. Peyton wasn't on, and neither was Lily, or anyone else I would wanna talk to. Suddenly I got an i/m from Sara (this is the ex that he was talking about. the one on his screensaver!)

Sara: Hey babbyy ;) i miss youu<33

Me: Uh hey. Tara you know we're over right?

Sara: Whatt? No way, I love you too much to let you goo ! We'll just keep up a long distance thing, okay?

Me: NO, not okay! Tara, WE ARE DONEEEE!

I quickly signed off before she could write back. I mean, I know it's good that she loves me and all. But I just don't love her back. I found someone new.(: That's when I got a text. Guess who it's from?

Tara: WHY WOULD YOU SIGN OFF ON ME LIKE THAT? WE'RE NOT DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS! We can't break up, hunny! We're meant to be<3(:

Does she ever give up?!?!

Me: WE ARE DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS. Sara, we're thru ! I just dont love u anymore. sorry.. bye.

She didn't text back. Good. Jeez she's so dang annoyingg!