i fell in love with the new kid [chapter eight]

i know i know its short but its the only thing i have time to do, because i dont want to keep the story on hold for too long, soo......

CHAPTER EIGHT!!!!

------PJs POV------

We all walked into the kitchen after Lily and Peyton came back. While Petey ordered out for pizza we all talked. Peyton wouldn't look at me, let alone stand beside me. She's obviously not a fan of PDA, but I'll accept that. The weird thing is, whenever one of the guys would flirt with her, she'd actually flirt back. Of course, while she did it, she side glanced at me repeatedly. So she knows I'm watching, and she keeps going. Maybe she doesn't like me as much as I want/dream.

"Yo, Pey. I know you're a freshman and imma' junior, but maybe we can go out sometime.. Like tomorrow night?" Joe pitched. I murderously glared at him, but he didn't notice.

"Uh, no... I have plans." She said. HELL YEAH, PLANS WITH ME!!!

"What plans?" He countered. This guy doesn't give up.

"She has a date with me!" I butted in, angrily. Everyone immediately smiled, I guess they expected it. Everyone but Peyton, though. She looked troubled... Almost angry.

"So you're dating PJ?" Sarah turned to her, " That's so cute! I have to tell the squad, they'll love it! We've been talking about you two together since the first day of school!" She exclaimed. A smile spread across Peytons face.

"Really? So I won't be.. In trouble?" She asked. What?

"Why would you be in trouble?" Sarah laughed.

"Well... I'm supposed to focus on cheering but thanks." She smiled. She walked around the table, grabbed my hand, and leaned onto my shoulder. I leaned my head on hers. Everyone "aww"ed and Peyton kissed my cheek. I really do love her. She's everything I want and more.

-----Peytons POV-----

So Sarah accepts me and PJ, but will everyone else? I don't care anymore. I'm just going to live in the moment, be happy with him, and if something comes up we'll get through it.

------Aubreys POV-----

I called Sarah up and we planned our girls night out, obviously making sure Alex wasn't home. Since my parents went on vacation he's been super protective, so I take advantage when he goes out and doesn't drag me along with him.

Sarah and I were planning to go to this big party tomorrow night, so I have to go find a cute dress to wear. She's going to be here to pick me up any minute, oh and did I mention we're bringing Tyler? I need his opinion. He insisted he come though, because he 'wants to be there for me':). When I think, I have so many guys that could help me if I needed them, it's comforting.

"AUBREY?" I heard Sarah yell from downstairs. I skipped down the steps and hugged her.

"Hey! Wanna' watch T.V. while we wait for Tyler to come?" I asked. She nodded and so we watched 'Teen Mom' while waiting. I heard a knock on the door and jumped over the back of the couch to get the door. When I opened it I was greeted by a kiss from Tyler, which surprised me.

"I need to talk to you about our date. I'm not cancelling or anything, just planning so you won't be too freaked out when we see Kyle and Sammy there." He smiled, and we walked into the kitchen. I'm confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Kyle and Sammy are coming on the date with us, so it's a double date. I'm sorry for only telling you this now." I just shrugged, sure we won't be alone, but I don't mind. I wasn't planning on doing anything anyway.

"Sure." I said.

"LOVE DOVES LETS GO!" Sarah yelled, running out the front door. I rolled my eyes and heard Tyler chuckle; we both followed her to the car.

---AT THE STORE!!!---

"Try these on!" Sarah urged, giving me a big pile of dresses. I sighed, and went back into the dressing room. From all the dresses I've tried on today, I've already mentally claimed this dressing room.

I tried on a black short dress and looked in the mirror. My eyes got wide and a smile crept onto my face. The dress went to my mid-thighs and it hugs my body perfectly. I walked out of the dressing room to find Sarah in a pink dress that looked perfect on her. It was tight, but not slutty tight. It also went to her mid-thighs and was strapless.

"You look beautiful..." Tyler sighed. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"THATS THE DRESS!" Sarah screeched. I nodded and complimented hers too.

"Yours is so pretty, Sarah! That dress is perfect for you!" I told her and she nodded back. We bought the dresses and we all went home. I fell onto my bed to rest for like 10 minutes before realizing it's now time to get ready for me and Tylers date. If it was for anything else I'd drag myself out of bed, but for this I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. After showering, I picked out my outfit.

I chose to wear darkwash skinny jeans with a few rips and white paint splatters. My shirt was half sleeved and black, with an Ed Hardy-like design. I pulled on black sewn Ugg boots.(here.) I put in silver hoop earrings and applied eyeliner and mascara. I looked in the mirror satisfied at how I look.