*Bonus Chapter*- Reiner.

*Levi Pov*

[Around the time they figure out that Reiner and the others are shifters and take them in for interiogation] 

Hanji had called me down to the station, she told me there was something I needed to see. I was on my way down to the cellars fixing my collar, It was bugging me that it was slightly off center. No one told me, but I knew I was a clean freak. I think they where to afraid to just come out and say “Oh, yeah that corporal  Levi guy is a total OCD freak.”  I pushed open the wooden door to see Hanji standing in front of two young men, both of them chained to the floor in a kneeling position. Their hands where looped behind their backs in thick steel bindings. “What on earth is this Hanji?” I demanded walking over to her in my usual stiff manor. She had a glare on her usually happy brown eyes. “I'm not sure exactly how to tell you, but I'm sure these two will know how to phrase it.” She moved back from the metal bars. I got a good look at the two and recognized Bertolt and Reiner. “What the hell is going on here?” I demanded folding my arms impatiently. The two shifted in there bindings, there was serious bondage going on. They had chains around there mouths and eyes, chests… everywhere. They were only able to talk in very quiet mutters. “We're shifters.” Coughed Bertolt “I'm the colossal titan… and-“ He cut off shifting the chains in his teeth, his head was held back by the metal. It must have been painful, as Bertolt spoke I clenched my teeth. Memories of that faithful day flooding back to me.

“I'm the armored titan.” Reiner shuddered though the rusty metal chains in his mouth. I didn't know what to do with my movments for a second but without thinking I kicked down the door of the cage and ran at Reiner, my hands went to his neck and I ripped the chains from his eyes so he could see me kill him. Rage pulsated though my eyes as his face went from white to blue and from blue to purple. “You’re the one that caused me all this pain! For which you will pay!” I yelled at him removing a knife I had from my belt buckle I lifted it to his face  as the blond man stared at me with fear in his eyes. “Levi!” Yelled Hanji grabbing my arm before I could stab him. The woman dragged me away from the shifter as I glared at him. Hanji held me with my hands behind my back. Reiner gasped for air. “Please- Corporal- He choked. “It was my orders- to not let anyone live-“ he scoffed. I struggled against Hanji. “Well if you hadn't broken down the walls in the first fucking place you wouldn't be in this mess.” I yelled back. Hanji had removed the knife from me and I was holding it in her teeth as her hands where preoccupied with holding me back from strangling Reiner.

 I continued to fighter her, I wasn't done with this son of a bitch. He'd killed my wife and my child at the same damn time. “You’re a sick fuck, both of you… Betraying your own kind for what? Sport? Money? Fame?” I growled like a mad dog. Hanji was probably terrified, she'd never seen me this angry before. I was usually the brooding emotionless Captain. Reiner was still struggling to catch his breath, Hanji let me go and pushed me towards the wall she rushed into the cage and re-secured the chains over his  mouth. I guessed they were so he couldn't bite his tongue and turn into a titan. I stood there still fuming with anger pushing my hair out of my flaming eyes. “I'll be the one to end your Reiner, for what you did to me.” I hissed turning and leaving slamming the door behind me.