Zombies....Zombies Everywhere

Hey guys!!  I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in forever, I've just been....well...lazy. Well, here is another chapter of The Game. I hope you guys like it. Leave a comment telling me any suggestions, what you liked, or didn't like. You can private message me any ideas you have to make this story better. Shoot, you can even write me a scene (: All fans/ reads are appreciated. 4 Votes until the next chapter is up!! Thanks and have an amazing day (:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Zombies. FREAKING ZOMBIES!!! Are you kidding me?! Obviously they are not, so just kill them and get this over with my wolf said hastily, my nose scrunched up at the smell of death, the walking rotting corpses still trudged on, walking toward me. I watched them for a second, analyzing their strange movements. There were three of them, as they slowly approached I was finally able to see them though the thick fog. It was a female in the center, with two males flanking her sides. That's when I saw their faces, pure mortification ran throughout my body as I took in their faces. The female's eye was hanging loosely out of its socket. Her nose was torn off and you could see the maggots feasting on the dead flesh. My stomach turned, the male to her left had his intestines hanging out and his lips were torn off. The male to her right had the bone sticking out of his arm, the flesh having decayed over time, he must be the oldest. He had no eyes, merely empty sockets that were inhabited by creatures that looked like they had way too many legs to be able to be spiders. Now, as they stood about 5 feet away from me the one with his intestines hanging out was the first to lunge. I dodged out of the way in a quick fluid movement. You cant let them bite or scratch you Sage. What? Why not? Because, zombies are terrible poisonous things. One scratch and you are turned into one of them......for life. So, how about you let me take over and kill them. I've dealt with them before. Before? What do you mean? In your life as a wolf? Sage, I have lived many lives. In one life, I was the wolf of a young girl, I believe her name was Jade, she was my host. I was happy, very happy. I had found my mate at a young age for my host. We were in the woods, playing in wolf form. A zombie emerged from the trees and killed my mate in that life. Jade was heart broken, so was I, but the hope I had that I would find him again kept my spirits up. The pain was too much to bare and little Jade committed suicide. May the Moon Goddess watch over her. In my next hosts body I learned how to kill zombies, my host was a zombie killer. I avenged my mates death, now its time to keep my mate happy by staying alive in this life. So please, let me take control. I took in my wolf's words, mulling it over in my brain. Mr. no eyes saw this as an easy kill and lunged, teeth bared. Ok, ok, you got control. Kill them! Gladly my wolf replied in a smug voice. She took over my body and I was abandoned in an invisible cage, looking out of my own eyes, but having no control of my body. I watched as the female zombie finally stepped up and tried to go in for the kill, my wolf lowered her head to the females height and ripped her head off. The sickly white flesh tasted heart burn in my mouth. My wolf spit out the dreadful taste. She finished off the other two males in less than a minute. The zombie with no eyes let out a strange scream as my wolf tore his head off. Once he was dead......again my wolf stood tense and looked around the woods. The sound of whooshing water entered my ears. What is that? She swiped her head towards the water, just in time to see about 20 more zombies walking out of the lake. Oh crap......... my wolf thought as three lunged at her. I sat in my cage, absolutely amazed as my wolf killed every single one of them. About ten minutes later, with zombie blood, guts and heads strewn across the place I slowly felt my senses returning to me. I could move my body again, she gave me back control. Black zombie blood stained my white coat as i moved on, past Death lake. Awaiting whatever demented stuff is to come to me from this Game.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

REMEMBER!

4 VOTES!

FAN!

MESSAGE!

READ!

BE AWESOME!