My Idiot in Tin Foil

RECAP:

"I'm Declan" he said before he enveloped me in a hug that sent sparks all over my body, every nerve ending recieving a shock from the close proximity of him. His scent filled my nostrils and I burried my head in his chest, inhaling his mouth watering scent and smiled when I felt him bury his head in the crook of my neck. He held me tight and we just stood in the middle of the forest, holding eachother as if our lives depended on it. Nothing mattered more to me than him, being his his arms and frozen, without any concept of time, no worries, no cares, other than this beautiful man holding me. MY beautiful man, MY Declan, MY mate. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

          After releasing me, much to my dismay, Declan starred at me and smiled. "What?" I asked smiling as well.

"I just can't believe I finally found you, and to think, you saved my life. I always thought I'd be the one playing knight in shinning armor for my mate."

"What if I don't want a knight in shinning armor?"

"Why wouldnt you? What would you rather have?"

"I'd rather have an idiot in tinfoil."

"Well then, Sage, I present to you your honorary idiot in tinfoil." he said with a dramatic bow.

           It was then that a loud and annpying vpice sounded through the bpth of our minds. *AWWWWWW LOOK AT HIM! HE'S LIKE A FUNNIER VERSION OF YOU! Can we keep him? Please please please?! I promise I'll feed him and keep him clean and nice and warm, if ya know what I mean* and I cpuld just imagine the wolf wink and wolfish grin that would definitely be on her face if we could see her. 'Did you seriously have to project that to him as well? Stupid mutt.' *You're projecting too! Dumb dumb.* she was interrupted as yet another voice boomed through all three of our minds, + Awwww, they're so cute when they argue.  Look at her Declan! She is absolutely perfect, just like you thought she'd be but better! And her wolf! Woo! Have fun trying to keep me away from that one! Hmm, does anyone else smell peanut butter?+ I looked up to Declan with an amused expression who had a wince on his face as he starred at me. "Yeah, um sorry about that. He can be really annoying sometimes. He goes from aggressive Alpha wolf to stupid puppy dog in a second." It took a second for what he said to register in my head. But once I had realized, my eyes went wide. Wait a minute.....Alpha?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DECLANS POV: (you're welcome)

          Wow. She was breath taking, her brown hair so long and lucious, her dark green eyes so beautiful. She was like angel. I can't believe I had finally found her. Even though she is a bit young, she is still eighteen. This is the first time I had to come to this sick and twisted "game." When I had turned eighteen, the time I should've came to play, I had a sort of waiver due to being the most powerful Alpha in the third dimension. My pack, being one of the few remaining packs due to the modernization of shifters that tried to live side by side with humans meant that there was less packs and those who remained were all power hungry. I've been battling the same pack of rouges for the last seven years and once I finally killed their Alpha things have been able to settle into a peaceful harmony. That is, until I got teleported to this dimension against my will and during a pack meet at the age of 25. Surviving was not a concern for me, how much stronger can these supernaturals be? I'm the strongest animal on my planet. I believed this until I came across my first blood demon. I had always thought they were nothing but a child's story. Something to keep the kids in bed. I never thought I was going to actually come across one, let alone get my ass kicked by one amd almost have my sould sucked out by one. Geez, harry potter much? When I had arrived here and pushed my way through the crowd and felt a buzz of tingling energy in the arena my wolf was excited beyond his mind. The goofball kept chanting something along the lines of, "Who's gpt a mate? THIS GUY." the entire time I walked along the freaking yellow brick road to get to the land of freaking Oz. Yeah, the zombies were a little unneccesary. When my mate jumped through those bushes and scared the demon away I felt nothing but awe and admiration. She is going to be the perfect Luna for my pack. She is the cutest little thing, trying to shake my hand as if we were sealing an official buisness deal. When she thought that I was going to reject her there was nothing more than panick in my mind. I could never have my angel think I think  of her as anything less than a queen. MY queen, MY angel, MY  Sage, MY little mate.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY!!! So, um, its been awhile, but on the brightsode, hey look, I'm not dead! :) and so it is official, the casting for the characters are up, and their pictures are on the new cover. Lana del Rey (Lizzy Grant) will be playing Sage and Ian Somerhalder will be playing Declan! And its a total coincidence that both are my fandoms, total accident, its not like I purposefully structured the characters to look exactly like them cuz that'd be....weird....yup...totally didn't plan this. heh.  Alright, well, since school work has been burying me but I don't want to abandon this story again I will do my best to upload when I can because I love you guys! Please remember to:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

FANGIRL OVER IAN SOMERHALDER!

AND FANGIRL OF LANA DEL REY!