"Why don't you talk to me?"

Zara POV

Becky: And then he kissed me on my cheek! He is so, so HOT! Can you believe that I am gonna to hang out with the quarter back?

Zara: I am really happy for you, Beck. I'm sorry but my mother is arriving home and as you I'm grounded.

Becky: Yeah... I know. Try to think that studying maths is fun!

Zara: Thanks. Go choose the perfect dress for tonight. Send me a pic then.

Becky: I will. Love you!

Zara: Love you too.

Mom was opening the door when I hung up the phone. I needed to pretend that I was studying hard Maths. She went up the stairs and entered in my room.

Charlotte: What time did you come home?

Zara: Kind of half an hour ago. Why?

Charlotte: The school finished an hour ago. Why didn't you come home?

Zara: Because I didn't want to come home. I was having fun with my group!

Charlotte: Zara, I didn't want to ground you. I do not like to do it. But you deserve it. I want you to be a better person not worse.

Zara: You control every single time of my life! How can you want me to react?

Charlotte: Because you give me reasons to do it! You do not talk about your friends, about your classmates. You do not talk about the grades, I need to find out by myself, asking you or asking your teachers. You do not talk to me about anything of your life.

Zara: You are busy with your work. You have your own life and I have mine.

Charlotte: We are a family. I am your mother. And you are my daughter. I care about you! Yes, maybe I work very but I do care about you.

Mother carries on with her talk.

Charlotte: Listen, as your mum I want to ask you a thing?

Zara: What?

Charlotte: Who are your best friends?

Zara: Tyler and Becky.

Charlotte: Thanks for sharing.

My mum smiled. She smiled with the whole face. Her beautiful sky-blue eyes were brighty. They were shining just like diamonds. My mum was a beautiful English lady.

Zara: So, how much long I'll be grounded?

Charlotte: I want you to have at least positive at Maths. When's the test?

Zara: Next week.

Charlotte: I also want to see better results at French, because you can do better, you know it. Chemistry is not going really well, but now I'm not very worried about that. Maths is the worst, I guess. Do you have difficulties?

Zara: Maybe...

Charlotte: Maths is not my thing so I am going to hire a maths teacher to help you. French is okay with me.

Zara: Do I have to better two grades if I want to be no longer grounded?

Charlotte: Yes.

Zara: That sucks!

Charlotte: Come on Zara Catherine, it's your obligation!

*****

Zara POV

Becky, Tyler and me use to talk a lot by whatsapp. Even more when we forbidden of hanging out at the weekends.

Becky: So Z, what do you think of me?

Zara: Even more beautiful!

Becky: And what about you Tyler?

Tyler: With every respect you are one of hottest girls I've ever seen.

Zara: I absolutely agree with you.

Tyler: If he does not like it's because he's blind or a fool!

Becky: Love you so much, guys! I really want this to be perfect!

What can I say about Becky? She's is totally in love with this lad. I never ever really fell in love with any boy. I do not care. I've got two best friends and lots of friends so at the moment I do not need a boyfriend. My cousin Rachel says that she had who did no trust her. He was always trying to know what she was doing and he got really jealous everytime she was with friends. So I don't want and I don't need a boyfriend like that.

****

Becky POV

Finn is already outside of my house. I think I'm ready. I'm never nervous but tonight I am. What the hell is wrong with me? Keep calm, Rebecca Alana. It's just a date with the guy you have a big crush on. Anyway, I'm hot, today I'm even hotter and I know that. I've got a low self-esteem wich is really good.

I go downstairs, look at the big mirror, breathe twice and open the door. Finn is beautiful, like ever.

Finn: Wow...! You look stunning...!

Becky: Thanks! You are also cute.

I'm wearing short red dress with my black vans and golden necklace. I made dutch braids with my blonde hair and made a simple make up, without forgetting my red lipstick! It defines me!

Finn is sixteen and he drives. His car is awesome. It smells like new.

****

A/N

What did you about this? Please tell me on the comments. :)