The Talk

Zara POV

Here I am, studying chemistry. BORING! Honestly, I hate chemistry. I ask myself the importance of studying formulas, and that stuff. I don't think I am going to need that in my future. Whatever. Mom's downstairs talking to my aunt on the phone. I am trying to turn on the computer but it doesn't seem to want obey me. Well, the truth is that it never obeys me.

Dowstairs:Charlotte (talking to her sister): She does not listen to me! She has to study even if she doesn't like the subject. And the teachers? Most of them tell me that she's so disinterested. At Chemistry she does not speak any word, but at French she is never quiet. Imagine that at Spanish she's the best and the teacher does not get tired of saying that she has a perfect accent. I cannot understant her!

Margareth: You know, Zara has latin blood. She's not easy. But... does she get along with her class mates?

Charlotte: Yes, I think so. She is friend with Becky and... well actually I do not really know her friends, but I hear her talking to her friends on facebook and she's always receiving messages on her phone... so yeah I think she does...

Margareth: Maybe you should ask her if something's wrong with her.

A/N

Hey everyone! This is the first chapter. Did you like it?